No announcement yet.

The Coffee Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah. I could try that. My cholestoral is REALLY high. If it sucks out the cholestoral... well that's good.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• Yes it is. *Eno flicks his tongue*

brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag

"Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
      --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
      brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Papercrane- KEEP YOUR CHOLESTORAL DOWN!!! If you don't then you have to go on a dumb grain diet. I have to eat brown bread. BLECH. *shudders* and more healthy stuff then I like...

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Bread might be my favorite food. But given the circumstance, it probably isn't yours. Check your private topics, Agent.

brokencello
            the crinkled paper bag

"Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
            --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
            brokencello
            the crinkled paper bag
            "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• *takes a deep bow*

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• go veggies!

Dai
                  Now aren't you happy that you read this!?

"What do you say to three shillings, andwe forget the name?"
                  Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                  :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                  Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                  A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

Well, my cholesterol is fine.

Its my iron my doctor don't like.

I have a deficiency of iron in my system. it means I'm practically and essentially anemic. But don't think that means I'm weaker- I'm usually good, sure, there's a weak time after about an hour or hard physical work, but as long as I'm not running, I'm fine. And after that hour, usually I uncover the strength I have that only comes out then.......

Kitsune Rei

Comment

• My cholesterol's fine, Yeah BC we here have Splenda, Equal (wich I don;t know if you have there but I don;t eat that because it has Aspartame and that gives Cancer) And other stuff too.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
                      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• OK. First.
                          How do you guys KNOW what your cholestorol is? You're not supposed to worry about that till you're 50 and have heart disease in your family, like my father!
                          Secondly: brown bread, ick. Mmmm... I like chocolate. Can I have an iced chocolate, please?
                          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                          Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                          Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• And cinnamon. Butter, sugar, anc cinnamon on toast. I LOVE cinnamon toast!
                              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                              Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                              Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                                X