No announcement yet.

The Coffee Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where I can get an avatar from Princess Mononoke?

"There is no spoon" The Matrix
    Ner Musan Hashima Biranya
    "It's better to break a man's leg than his heart"
    -Seabiscuit
    READ MERCEDES LACKEY!!!!
    I promise I will use no more fun funs
    The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
    Be happy life is good

Comment

• the dvd two towers issue:
      AND I DIDN'T KNOW IT!!!! I HATE LIVING SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO GET THE GOOD STUFF!!!
      The Matrix Trailer issue:
      To see the trailer for the 3rd movie you got to pass the Enter The Matrix game.
      The trailer is the coolest. It shows Smith figthing with Neo, Seraph with 2 guns in his hands An old man who said: Seventy two hours...That's ho wlong Zion lasted the last time...on the gam,e and MORE, I gotta go bye.

"You could say I'm the Alpha of your Omega- The beginning of your end" -Agent Smith
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• *drags agent m in and gasps for air*

here. you'll- *gasp* be safe-*gasp* in here-*gasp*

*colapses into a soft, red cushy chair that appears out of nowhere*

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Don't you dare call me Cutey.

Comment

• Cool. HA!! No one will expect me here. Mind if I stay a while?
          *sips Calfornian Mint Tea* Ahh. Nothing like Californian Mint Tea. La La La!!!!! *sip* La La La.... La La Okay it's boring just hiding, I'm a free spirit!!!! Sorry. Bye!

*Agent~M*

EVERYONE MUST READ CITY OF THE BEASTS!!!!! (I sound crazy but I don't care)
          "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
          I lost my marbles, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM!!!!!!!
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

You can't escape ME, Agent M!!!

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" ~Vollys the dragon from "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"

Comment

• fine, *gasp* but i'm not *pant* saving you *gasp* again.... you need to *pant* lay off all *gasp* those Nutri- *pant* Grain *gaaaaaaasp* bars. *pant*

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Comment

• I thought nutrigrain bars were good for you.........

Dai
                Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
                I Wear My Suglasses at Night
                Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!
                And that is all I have to say about that.

"It takes two to speak the truth- one to speak, and one to hear."
                -Henry David Thoreau

"How about we make it three shillings, and forget the name."
                Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• not when *gasp* she has *pant* that many *gasp* of them.

Comment

• Sure they are, I'm much better at escaping when I've had one. And when did you save me, when did I need help? No really I appreciate your helping me, but I think I can handle this. Anyways right now I'm safe, Foxtail and BC aren't on... for now.
                    Thanx anyways!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                    "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "I could live

Comment

• NutriGrain? You guys have Iron Man Food? Huh, I thought that was an Aussie-Kiwi thing... Weet-bix style.

Ella: I bet you'll be fine.
                      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                      Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
                      Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
                      Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
                      My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
                      Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Nope. I have one almost every morning. Theyre good.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• Ugh. I've eaten a few of them, and they most resemble Shredded Doormat. And coming from someone who thinks Vegemite is acceptable rations, them's strong words. Maybe if I spread some Marmite on a granola bar... ugh, no; let's not even go there...

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                          "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
                          "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                          "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• *staggers in coffee shop*

Iced Cappacino, please.

Sorry, I'm stressing over subway fares and bus fares and subway routes and bus routes ETC... for my trip to Toronto... even though this time I have my mother in tow... who happens to be somewhat illiterate... and doesn't speak english well...

But on the bright side, if I do well THIS trip, i get to go to Toronto by myself later! *brightens up* And if I do well doing that, my dad'll let me go to Montreal by myself! ^^ Hahaha... and all this at fourteen, or near fifteen...

I think that says a lot as Toronto's three hours away from whree I live, and Montreal's eight hours trip.

Kitsune Rei
                            Beware- looks can be deceptive...

Comment

• good for you Aurora. Have fun on your trip.

"If you wish to succeed ask three old people."-Chinese Proverb

"When life gives you lemons make lemonade."-A Little Bit of Wisdom

Comment

• nutrigrain bars- dwarf bread*-like, perhaps? *snickers*

Aurie: good luck for Toronto. When are you going?
                                T

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">* The one positive thing you could say about the bread products around him was that they were probably as edible
                                now as they were on the day they were baked.
                                Forged was a better term. Dwarf bread was made as a meal of last resort and also as a weapon
                                and a currency. Dwarfs were not, as far as
                                Vimes knew, religious in any way,
                                but the way they thought about bread came close.

-- (Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant)
                                </pre>

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                                Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
                                Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
                                Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
                                My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
                                Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                                X