Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favourite scene in the series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the bit in W@W where Memeki chooses to be the Hesper, and Carmela's "Oops." Also, the whole chocolate scene...
    In AWAl, I like the bit where Ponch is making all the worlds (the elephant with three hairs in its tail makes me laugh!).
    And all of the excerpts from the Song of Twelve in DW.

Comment

Hard choice, but I think probably Nita's meeting with the Sidhe for the first time. I love A Wizard Abroad very much, and that's just one of the scenes that are my reasons why.
      Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

Those are all great!

Also...

1) The scene in DW where Kit tells Nita that he's going to go home and eat while she explains (when Nita still thinks she's going to die) Basically the whole scene above water before the song.

2) The scene in AWAbroad where Kit shows up, saying he never promised to do/not do anything

3) Kit tossing Nita the old version of her name in AWD

4) Kit reworking the home entertainment system in AWA

5) Nita saying "poor baby" to the Lone Power in AWAlone when it tries to attack them, though she's already tweaked the world kernel

6) Kit playing with the speed of light in WH

7) The scene in WH where Kit and Nita first meet the Lone Power on Alaalu and it complains that Nita and Kit are always causing it trouble. Nita and Kit then give it a verbal bashing, and Nita forces it into a Binding Oath. They were both so cool!

8) Dairine and Roshaun's conversation about "inappropriate"

9) 'Mela kicking butt at the Crossings

10) The brief period in WAW when Kit thinks 'Mela's gotten a hold of the wizard's manual, and 'Mela teases Nita for being hung up on Kit

11) 'Mela's "Oops" and Kit hugging her

And many, MANY others

Comment

When Darryl looked his techer in the eyes after he finished his ordeal and said something along the lines of "I don't think I need to be here anymore. Can I go home?" That scene was just so powerful.

I also enjoyed the scene where Nita and Ske' would get all tangled up and Ske' woul say things like "You really do want to become more than friends, don't you?"
          "But your dark Master has neither authority nor right to judge us. Therefore stand away, lackey, and keep silent in the presence of your betters."

Comment

Comment

SYWtbaW: First meeting with Tom and Carl; Fred's finale
              DW: Nita talking with Carl (or Tom) before the song; Dairine faking sickness
              HW: Nita and Kit fighting with LP and Dairine taunting him; Dairine thinking Kit is cute
              WAb: Nita and Kit on the moon; Nita trying to encourage her sister
              WD: Transcendental Pig; Betty vs the LP; "Woof"
              AWA: Nita and Dairine hugging; in fact, all of the interactions between the sisters
              WV: Dairine and Roshaun talking about the moon; Fillif "pushing" DAir and Roshaun down during their fight
              W@W: Nita's discussion with Mr Milman; on the Motherboard planet; the talks with Memeki (especially Nita's--but also the Dair-led one)
              AWoM: Nita royally ticked off with Aurilelde and their fight; Nita at the tower tryng to get Kit back; Aurilende telling Kit about her people's history

Bob

Comment

SYWTBAW: The scene where the Lotus saves Kit and Nita, and then siddles up to Kit for a pet.
                DW: The whole song, very lyrical and powerful.
                Aaaaand I'm gonna skip ahead to aWoM: Mamvish's fit when she saw what she was turned into on the Martian planet. Nita and Aurilelde's fight scene. The whole barbeque after the final battle was neat as well.

As a side note for this one, I loved it when Kit brought Ponch's leash out to use for the Martians.
                ^(^.^)^

Comment

Working...
                X