No announcement yet.

Looking for What is Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok wait I thought sker' found his ancestor? It sais on pg. 535. I think vidur is right, I think he became part of the sun. (the whole "taking in the sun theory") That would explain why the collar wasn't fried, and how the collar took to "earth's" sun and left (gosh jee I am going to spell this wrong) Wellka's. I was confused about the whole "timeheart within a timeheart" thing, was that a type of thing were you have to interpret it yourself, or did it have a specific meaning that I am not understanding. Gosh, I have so many questions, I feel stupid.
    sehlinger
    And I am going to eat... it... all...
    -AND I AM GOING TO EAT....IT... ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

The timheart thing- aka, she is going to go out Roshaun-hunting, as said by DD.
      Actually, I think they found Sker'ret's ancestor? Crap, I forgot. Lol, sorry.
      And Roshaun was the one aking in the sun, not Sker'ret's ancestor!
      When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightvol: Lord of the Horde:
        Roshaun is dead. He couldn't be more dead, he was incinerated in a star. I know how you feel, as he was my favourite character. However, DD did say that she was going to kill him off, and guess what? She did. That's life! (and death)
        Nightvol if Roshaun is dead then why isn't he in Timeheart. And also he wasn't incinerated we just went poof and vanished if he had been incinerated there would have been Roshaun dust left. I completely refuse to admit that Roshaun is dead, I mean even before Dair went to Timeheart I was like he can't be dead.

Also that necklace it bugs the hell out of me what does it say I mean really come on, I think that it might say something about her feelings for Roshaun or something like that or why else would he have told her to keep it.

If Color Guard were any easier it would be called Drill Team.

"Aye! Avast!"
        -Will Turner, POTC:Curse of the Black Pearl

Comment

I felt so stupid at the end of WaW, because I couldn't figure out what was going on with Roshaun, especially with the whole Timeheart thing. Now I know that I wasn't supposed to get it, becasue we won't find out what really happened until later. I think he's alive, though maybe that's just because I tend to doubt it when main characters die and you don't have proof that their dead. And Roshaun just disappeared. Plus there's the fact that he wasn't found in Timeheart, and Nita nods after watching Dairine's dream. I don't think she would do that if Roshaun was dead. It's as if she knows Dairine made a discovery, and approves or something.
          "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." ~ Groucho Marx

Comment

Personally, I don't think Roshaun is dead. But I DO think that we're not going to find out for certain for a while yet. DD is probably going to use this for something or another, and in the mean time we've got to sit back and wait.
            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Oh, you bet!
              When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

<span class="ev_code_RED">RUSHAUN IS NOT DEAD!!!</span> If he was, he would be in timeheart, and, obviously, he isn't. I'm all for him being brought back, but i want him to come back as some sort of power. That'd be sw33t! Hey! Thats an idea! Roshaun is now a power! The star burned away his mortal shell, and turned him into a memiki like thing! <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> Thats </pre> why theres no ash left.
                Ben, the Perkigoth
                Tall, dark, and drop dead handsome (jk)

Comment

I agree that he's probably not dead. When I finished the book, I couldn't help but twirl around and around in circles, I was so happy, lol. As to Dairine/Roshaun, they remind me of Meg and Calvin from A Wrinkle in Time, if you've read that...

By the way, I'm new. This is my first post. Dai stiho, cousins...! *throws self enthusiastically into the conversation* Ouch. Yes, well, "I am a paragon of grace and stability," if I'm quoting that correctly.
                  ---------------------
                  Wellakh, O Wellakh, in splendour of gold,
                  What news does the dusk bring to halls fair and old?

Comment

Hi there DaughterofWellakh First off, welcome. Secondly--Calvin and Meg! I hadn't thought of that. And of course, most of us have read A Wrinkle in Time; that's the great thing about these forums, we're all lit geeks together.

But I digress. Back to Calvin and Meg. I sort of agree with you. Dairine and Roshaun have the same chemistry, but they also have an argumentative element that is rather different. Besides, Dairine is far more sure of herself than Meg ever is, even in the later books when she grows into herself and discovers that she is, and was all along, beautiful. Dairine could care less.

(Postscript: I wouldn't really say your sig is too long, but I would say that it is on the long side and a short sig is really prefferable. Also, look to the FAQ to see how to make your sig smaller and/or in a different color text, so people know it's a sig.)

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Thank you for the welcome! (Btw, I took your advice about the sig--I hadn't seen what the FAQ said, so thanks again.) It's so nice to join a forum where most everyone is likely to have heard of almost any book one mentions! ;D (I'll add another bookworm to your number...) You're right--Meg is less sure of herself. That was the main case I could think of that was like this one, though.
                      By the way, Alida, I love your avatar! lol I'm glad to find there's someone else who adores Prince Unlikely as much as I do! ;D
                      ---------------------

Comment

Re my avie: Why thank you! I made it meself There's more by me here, and if you explore the group you'll find lots of other YW-related goodies.

(Okay, now I'm done plugging.)

But anyways, we love bookworms here and fans of Prince Unlikely are also most welcome (though I would vainly like to claim the title of first vocal supporter of good ol' Ro XD).

Comment

I'm sorry I havn't yet read every ones ideas but I think Rosaun isn't dead. I think that he became the sun, partly. Thats why the stone changed not because it was meant for Dairine. I'm hoping that there is some way to bring him back.

Comment

^I think some others have suggested that idea as well. I personally have other theories, though. Anyway, I'm pretty sure dd will bring him back. She'd better! lol

You're welcome, Alida! Neat icons, by the way. I especially like #2 and #6. ;D (I can't read some of the smaller text very well, though...If there's something I should be doing in that regard, please let me know. ) Anyway, I'm happy to find a kindred spirit! (To borrow Anne's phrase...) "good ol' Ro" lol ;D
                            ---------------------

Comment

Well, no, you're not supposed to be able to read the small text. It's decorative But thank you!

Comment

^Oh, now I think I get it. You're welcome. (It just looks so interesting, I found myself wanting to know what it says, lol.) Anyway...*tries to think of something else to say*
                                ---------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X