No announcement yet.

The New Excerpt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moonsong, your right, Poot is invading everyone.
    Um... no: The excerpt is not up. Nice name btw.

I was bored so on Google I looked up "Agent M" and this japanese (I think) name popped up and said it means Agent M... lol. I'll keep it for a little while I guess...
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

Can't wait until 4pm. Ain't it cool knowing it's only hours away?

And BTW, just a reminder for the folks who haven't peeked into the "workarounds" thread, you can hide spoilers by applying the color white to the text. If the color buttons don't work for you, the code is <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">[color:white]...[/color]</pre>
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

. . . holycowholycowholycow. Alright, I gotta stop doing that.

I have to say, thus far the plot seems confusing, but I knew there was more hiding behind the lack-of-important-plot in Holiday. Hmm . . . I just have to say DD, you have some 'splaining to do! I am beyond confused, but this is going to be awesome.

The dialogue seems weird. I don't know how DD expects us to believe Nita is 14. I fancy myself a science geek, but I certainly didn't speak like that at 14. Or did I? Anyway, sometimes I found the dialogue a little hard to follow, mostly because of lack of stage direction before a new person speaks. Sometimes good, but a little overdone.

What's with thoughts being underlined? That bugs me.

The aliens are better than ever *Raushaun*, but I want more Carmela.

One mention of anime already! Yes! Score!

*spoiler*<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I didn't get the point with the wizards losing their power. At one second, it seemed like wizardry in general was going out. Then it seemed like only the Seniors . . . Cunfusled.

Also, I didn't quite catch what DD meant with the girly mags. Are they things Nita used to look at or things she hated all together? Clarify.</span>*end spoiler*

Alright, that's the end of my random collection of thoughts after reading the excerpt. *skips off into the distance* Holycowholycowholycow . . .
        Rowen Avalon

"I told you she was going to turn you into a soggy beermat. No one ever listens to me." - Jonny, AWAb (My fav moment!)
        "IB helps you with stress management. It throws all this stress at you and says, 'Manage it!' Then you have your b

Comment

...I spoke like that at fourteen. I should remember, I've only been older for... lessee.... *counts on fingers* just over four months now. So?

*spoiler* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">I think she means that the older wizards, those past adolescence, are the ones who are losing their power, not just the Seniors. Kinda like the thing about younger wizards being more powerful, exept in this case it's younger wizards HAVE power...

...and the thing about the girlymags... metink that's just like how some peeps have a bit of disdain for stuff like that, me included... you know, the okay-by-me-if-you-read-it-as-long-as-I-don't-have-to-type attitude, not really hate... this does make some semblance of sense to you, right?</span> *endspoiler*

Comment

Folks, since we now have a separate discussion area for "Wizards at War", I'm going to close this discussion down: please feel free to continue it up in the WAW area. If I can get the forum software to cooperate, I'll move these last few messages into the equivalent thread.
            Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Working...
            X