No announcement yet.

The New Excerpt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I want to know is this: exactly what did she mean by "poaching?" Was she implying that he'd be far too easy game, or was she implying that he was a self-absorbed peacock? Or both?

*semiramis apologizes for the one-liner. Won't happen again. And don't pay any attention to my muse who is having a fitful coughing attack in the background. It's his allergies. Yes.*

Comment

err... poaching isn't just hunting game. It's hunting game that belongs to someone else; a form of stealing. I think Carmela was thinking of Dairine...
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

lol. Kli makes sense.
        lol Wilf. Very funny.
        Maybe I should go to Ireland.... I'm 25% irish...
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH! It's almost the END of March and the excerpt is STILL not up. I'm about ready to pull my hair out! GRR! *Begins chewing on empty plastic pop bottle* Mmmm.... Orange soda bottle! hehehehe Yes I AM crazy!</span>
          ~Wizards, the 8th wonder of the world.

~The Last Cyber Unicorn, yeah that's me.

Comment

<span class="ev_code_RED">WARNING:</span> Moonsong is Green and Insane!!!!
            *Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

I

don't

Ronan.
              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

I like Nita's teasing. And I'm glad to see Ronan again! (Defender? Paging Inner Defender? *is smacked by irritated character*)

Ahem.

Between that and the much longer ago "Nothing gets past the heliopause," I'm going to pieces here.

Comment

I think Carmela was thinking of Dairine, too- Dari or Nita. Nita's last reaction is all that made me think that. But generally, yeah. Dari.

You know, I don't like Ronan either. But I'm strangely glad he's back. He was a good facilitator, I suppose...

*chokes*
                  Defender? Paging Inner Defender?
                  *SNORT*
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Morning All</span>
                    Did anyone else think that Ronan might be the senoir amoung them now?? It makes sense, as he is sort of a power now! Just a thought!! hope your all having a wonderful weekend
                    Fox
                    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

That'd be creepy. But if Ronan's back then that's all the more reason for Kit and Nita to get in another fight, I think that was why Kit and Nita were fighting in the first place. Kit was uncomfortable with Nita kissing Ronan but he said he was Ok. Big mistake cuz Nita believed him. And then they had that whole fight about the spell, but I don't think they would have fought if they weren't already tense about Ireland. So Ronan might bring problems...
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

Nah, my guess is that he's a freak job they keep in the basement if they need him...

J/K. Although he's got Mikey hangin out in his head, now, remember that I think 'Mikey' hangs out in everybody's head, it's just that this particular bit of him has become more predominant, self aware and controlling than normal. As such, he's going to be prone to random acts of violent do-gooding. Doesn't mean he can't be a perfectly normal and low ranking wizard at the same time.

Comment

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">I just read the excerpt. It's interesting. To me, Nita seems different than how she usually is in the other books. Maybe it's just because I usally think of her the way she is when she and Kit are doing wizardry. I don't know.... It just seems really DIFFERENT from the other books. But of course, we were only given a snipet so I shouldn't judge yet. And M, I'm still green and insane! Yeah M, I'm Frances/Koree on Abroad, drop me a line next tiem you're on.</span>

Comment

lol. Yeah... Nita is kinda different.. *shrug*
                            Ugh. Poot is out to get me today.
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

Why is poot out to get you? Isn't he out to get everybody? I think he teamed up with the gremlins in my locker. Let us go on a crusade and rid ourselves of the pests!

Comment

Is thwe new excerpt up.

Comment

Working...
                                X