No announcement yet.

The New Excerpt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Bye Ella!!!!! Miss ya! Try to access a computer!
    Your going to Ohio right?
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

What do you guys think "Wizards At War" will be about? I'm just wondering what other people think.
      PATRICIA

Comment

<span class="ev_code_RED">see ya Ella, hope you have a nice time </span>

Greetings Particia, always nice to meet new people . Right down to answering your question (well trying to anyway!!!), many people on this site have many ideas about what the next books going to be about. I will list a few I know of
        1.Nita and Kit are going to be at war with each other.

2.Nita and Kit as well as all the wizard will be at war with evil/dark wizards.

3.Nita and Kit will be at war with the dark/evil power.

I think that its going to be a war on another planet or in timeheart itself!! I think this cause all the senior wizards have left earth and no one knows where they are (end of 'Wizards on hoilday')!! Don't forget timeheart does not have death and so is one of the only places it has no influance!! We should have a better idea in a week or so when the new exercpt comes out!!!
        Fox
        God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

If Nita and Kit have another fight I'm gonna have to ask DD WHY?????!!!! lol. Somehow I doubt that's gonna happen though.
          Like I've said earlier, I think it's gonna have something to do with all of the adult higher up wizards being gone, and someone said this before, can't remember who, it'll probly be right after the last book ended and Roshaun, Sk'ret (sp?) and Filif will probly still be on Earth.... Ooh... Timehearts not a bad idea Fox...
          I'm in a trailing mood today. lol
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

I think that in the next one that The One attacks Timehart and all the wizards that Nita and Kit have met and have to go into Timehart and beat the One again but this time the One captures a Power That Be and they have to find him and rescue the Power.
            *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
            *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
            *Many have come and go

Comment

Hi all
              Thanks Agent M, coming from you that makes all the differance. You've been on this site 9 months more than me (mind you I can feel safe knowing that I read them first) and for me your like one of the elders (how sad is that of me??? mind you birdheads up there with you!!).
              And Tanis, thanks as well...nice to know someone else thinks the same thing
              night all
              Fox

Comment

Someone appreciates me... lol.
                Yeah... I'm like the 3rd member on the site or somethin... but you read the book before me, that's more importante. (I meant to put the e there)
                *Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

Everybody HAS seen the goodie DD put up on Out of Ambit, yes?
                  New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Wahoo!!!!!!!! HAPPY!!!!
                    *Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

I've had a rotten day so far (I'm at work right now), and thanks to KLi6 I'm a very happy chappy, and want more previews!!!!! That short bit gave so much away!! *jumps up and down* I'm so Happy!!! I forgot all about that site!! c u l8r
                      Fox

Comment

Ugh. Why is Ronan back? That's my only question, I didn't like Ronan. thtpth. Oh well.
                        *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

*hisses at M* I likes Ronan!! Ronan Rocks!!! thtpth. He's cool!! Oh, well... It seems cool so far. No?
                          ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                          Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                          HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                          My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

I think I should delcare to the world that I am from comparitivly near Ireland... seeing how Carmella is enthusing about its males to such an extent.
                            So, Carmella has a thing for Fili.... it must be the leaves...
                            "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

And apranitly Roshan which I guess at the middle of WH but I didn't think it was anything after Darline and Roshan... Okay I think that is got to be the wizardness or whatever.
                              *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                              *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                              *Many have come and go

Comment

I'm not crazy about Ronan but I love Carmela. I feel sorry for Kit though because he specifically said he did not want his sister to be a wizard and Kit is my favorite character. (See my profile.)
                                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X