No announcement yet.

Spoiler question! Only for wh readers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I thought it might be Dair/Roshaun too, but does anybody know how old our fave young wizards are?

Comment

Lexi- I think there's anouther topic on ages, if you look you'll be able to find it.
      I don't see anything happening between Darinne and Roshaun based on what happened in this book. There's two ways it could go, this could be like a Nita/Ronan thing, they only see eachother once and then Ronan isn't mentioned again or Roshaun would come back in the next book. And if he does come back i think they would be just friends and maybe rivals.

" Duct tape, the stuff that holds the universe together."A Wizard Alone by Diane Duane
      - Serena

Comment

I think all three of the visiting wizards are going to be in the next book -- looking at the end of Wizard's Holiday, it seems we're going to be plunged quite promptly (in series-chronology terms) into the action for Wizards at War. Before their visit is up.

Comment

Dairi/Roshaun? Most certainly! There are so many hints. Especially the thing about her feelings being complex. I know I'm being peculiar, but I really liked Roshaun. He was very real and had very real faults. Actually reminded me of my beloved Howl (HMC is second only to YW--now that you're confused... ). I like stuck-up characters who have faults.

I must agree that Mela/Roshaun would not work at all. *shudder* Plus, Mela just thinks he's cute. Come on, she's a player and we all know it. She flirted with all of them (including Filif--that was amusing) and wouldn't be serious. Plus she couldn't ever visit him because she's not a wizard. Mela likes control too much to stand for that. Dairine? She could commute...

...aLiDa...

"I assure you, I am cone sold stober." --Wizard Howl, from the novel 'Howl's moving Castle' by Diana Wynne Jones.

"Ah, duct tape. The stuff that holds the Universe together."

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

fine, but I think Mela and Rou would work excelently together If mela could stick with him longer than an hour

Comment

I think Dairi may have a crush on Roshuan.... but equally, I think she is suffiecntly sensibe to see it cannot work. However, who knows what teenage hormaones could bring?
              I also think Mella has a crush on a certain muli-limbed creature....

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
              "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

*Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

I didn't know if she was joking or not about that dating the bush thing. I seriously think Dairine has a crush on Ronshaun though. And did anyone notice this...
                  Ronan--Nita's crush
                  Roshaun--(possibly)Dairine's crush
                  Kit should have a crush named Rhonda or something.

Have an issue get a tissue!!--Steph C.
                  Kisses taste like chicken-- Absoulutely Normal Chaos...sharon creech
                  Early to bed early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise...but NEVER wealthy.-- my Dads Scottish school teacher
                  Don't be a fool. Glasses are cool!!-- I made this one up.
                  Love yourself no matter how you look!--Zgirl
                  penguins will rule the world.

Comment

*Agent~M*
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                    "I could live

Comment

Rrrrrr stupid monkey avatar. It only works if I'm on the page. Rrrrrrr stupid monkey.

Have an issue get a tissue!!--Steph C.
                      Kisses taste like chicken-- Absoulutely Normal Chaos...sharon creech
                      Early to bed early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise...but NEVER wealthy.-- my Dads Scottish school teacher
                      Don't be a fool. Glasses are cool!!-- I made this one up.
                      Love yourself no matter how you look!--Zgirl

Comment

I think at the end of WH spot kept saying: "Uh-oh. Uh-ho" I think that Darline went with Roshaun and closed the world gate behind them. Plus that Tom restricted her to her own solor system that if Darline decides to come back she is in for some mager troble.

P.S. I think Kit has a cursh on Nita but doesn't want to amit it.
                        *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                        *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                        *Many have come and go

Comment

Bad spelling

* idiot
                          *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                          *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                          *Many have come and go

Comment

Devin, if you notice a typo quickly enough (i.e., within a few hours of posting it), you can edit the post. Click on the little pencil eraser and file folder icon in the upper right hand corner (it'll only appear on posts you wrote). It's also how you can delete a post.
                            New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

LOL! I thought it was so funny in the 5th book where Kit spots Nita but doesn't know it's her because she's wearing a mini skirt!

The monkey made me do it!
                              ~Z~

Comment

I personally don't think Dairine did leave the Solar System. From what Tom said, he had set things up so that she couldn't even when she wanted/needed to.

Comment

Working...
                                X