Spoiler question! Only for wh readers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler question! Only for wh readers

did I detect a little Dairine/Roshuan, people? was that only me?

Iin Life's name, and for Life's sake, I assert that I will employ my Art, looking always to the heart of Time, where all our myriad worlds lie whole...
    Iin Life's name, and for Life's sake, I assert that I will employ my Art, looking always to the heart of Time, where all our myriad worlds lie whole...

Nope. I thought about that too...

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

i thought that to

only in darkness, can there be light!

Comment

I didn't really sense the Roshaun/Dair vibe, but I guess it could be possible. It would be sort of odd though for 2 "alien" species, let alone the king of another planet would be put together. But that's just me.

Comment

I didn't detect much of anything, and that's a good thing. Didn't like Roshaun much. He got better in the end, but people like that are simply infuriating (meaning him at the beginning).

And I must admit I really panicked when he was like, (loosely quoted) "Your star's about to go into crisis!" You just get so into the books, you know?

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
          'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
          -The Fellowship of the Ring
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

At least he's humanoid...

Comment

i felt more of a mela roushaun thing actually

Comment

I thought Dari/Roshaun, too. They seemed good for eachother. He and Mella WOULD NOT WORK...actually...

He kinda reminds me of this guy that I used to like, except that the guy I liked was a giant boulder with no emotions, feelings, or opinions (can you tell yet that I HATE him?)...But Roshaun sounded like a good version of this guy. I'm alot like Dari so I could definately unvision a relationship comming of this...

A Jedi Ewok
                And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
                A physics geek
                And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

Hallie: What about the time when Dairine like, took his hand? And the shifty eyes when she's like "You didn't have to save us?" And her fliping out when he walks into the Sun? And at the end, her little smile thing...

Fire Witch: I always pictured Roshaun kind of like Legolas... the same above-you royal blonde hottie thing............ idk...

Comment

i don't know. I got the impression that he was to old for her... ( although he didn't act it ) maybe though. I didn't sense anything from Roshaun. I think Dar only has feelings for him only as a friend. Yeah Dar did grab his hand but wouldn't you do the same thing if you were standing in front of something that was a trillion degrees (not very accurate but you get the idea... ? Besides Nita grabs Kit's hand all of the time and (so far ) they are just friends. Anyway, I'm thinking that if they see eachother again and they are still friends (although they weren't exactly for very long)theres a possibility that they could be more. All of the 'exchange students' probbally will stick around for at least for part of the next book anyways...

" Duct tape, the stuff that holds the universe together."A Wizard Alone by Diane Duane
                    - Serena

Comment

Yeah, I definitely thought so as well. But it's not fair, Dairine gets a semi-love interest in one book and all N/K fans are still waiting after 7 books
                      ---
                      siggy down for renovation
                      -wakuchan-
                      -livejournal.com/users/wakuchan-

Comment

I'm so totally against any Nita/anybody, but Dairine/Roshaun I think I could handle. They got off to a rocky start, but after Dair figured out what he was all about, I think they can sorta start over again. Carmela/Roshaun would not work at all. She just thinks he's amusing. She has that 'Whip him into shape for a friend' vibe going when she's around him, so I think 'Mela would want Dair/Roshaun too.

--Dai Stihó

Bishie
                        'Mancer
                        Foam Poet
                        "It was a bad line and a prank call, someone spouting insane babble; I couldn't make sense of it. But I had an overwhelmeing sense of deja vu, and the caller's voice sounded oddly familiar."

Comment

I GOT THE BOOK!! HAHAHHAHAHAH!!! THEY HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO AALAU YET BUT I'M READING!! HAHAHAHAH!!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins (The Fellowship of the Ring: J.R.R. Tolkien)
                          "Not all who wander are lost"- J.R.R. Tolkien
                          "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - (Yogi Berra)after being told he looked cool
                          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Good for you!! Don't read the spoiler pages!!

*mutters* I need to figure out the problem with my signature...I can't change it!

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                            'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                            -The Fellowship of the Ring
                            *Ella*
                            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                            What could mean more than this?"
                            --Bright Eyes

Comment

All right, here are all the Dairine / Roshaun Quotes I could find. This way everyone can read them again and decide for themselves, or talk about them

~This is just when they are about to transport to the moon before the sun mission.~
                              "It was probably completely unnecessary for her to reach out and take Roshaun's hand as the wizardry closed in around them and the view of her house and driveway dulled through the glowing curtain of speech expressed and space bent slightly awry. It's just a precaution, Dairine thought I wouldn't want to lose him at this crucial moment-
                              "The Second Law of Thermodynamics shows that disorder inevitably tends to increase in the Universe as time passes. Entropy is a measure of this disorder. Living things are not exempt from the Second Law of Thermodynamic

Comment

Working...
                              X