No announcement yet.

"WH" paperback cover...any thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm.....Well the hardcover picture looked fine to me, though I do think they should get models that actually look more like the way the characters are discribed in the books. Nita has 'light brunette hair' doesn't she, and it's short, right? Plus I always thought Kit had longer hair than that, and that he would be a bit taller by now....Anyway, it would be cool to see Dairine and Co. on the cover as well. That doesn't really help, does it? Oh well. ^_^

Comment

i think that the hardcover is great.
      but i think that, posibly you could show a little more backround.
      like, i dont know, but it will be interesting to see what you come out with. i know that a REALLY cool scene in the book is when Nita, Kit, Ponch, Quelt, and whoever ells was big there, were standing infront of all the people from Quelt's planet before they made that big decision, before their world was like, i dont know how to put it. remade? if anyone has a better way to pharase this, plese do.

the quote of my day
      if life is a road... dont hesitate! by God follow it!

Comment

I found the paperback picture. It's on Amazon right now, and apparently isn't due out until April. Which makes me very sad. The picture is neat though - it actually does show Dari and the other wizards inside the sun, although all you can see is a lot of fire and a ball with some humanoid silhouettes, a tree, and a laptop.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/01...5.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Comment

YES! I vote more Dairine!

Lovely cover. Personally, I really, really, really like it. Dairi and co. got their cover time alright...now let's just see 'em get it for WAW too!

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

WaW's cover is up as well on Amazon, I think. You have to do a search for it though.

Comment

I thank it should be the sceen where Nita and Kit talk to the Lone Power, or the sceen where Nita and Kit and Quelt are sitting on the beach, or the sceen where Nita and Kit are down in the "Timeheart" of that world and Ponch and Quelt come down to save them! That would be really cool!!!!!
              Dai stiho cousins
              ~~~Ezra

Comment

esemeli with a computer-generated burst of light coming out of her chest...sort of like she's coming to this enlightening realization...floating, sorta...with her eyes closed and this really serious expesssion...with a background of...hmmm...shooting stars, maybe, with vaue forms of nita ans kit somewhere too. except teh light-burst would really be the main focus...anyway, that's really cg, like the other books, but things can be too cg very easily, because it's so tempting to change everything...
                ok, that isn't really from the book. but it would look pretty...
                I'm crying cuz things aren't how
                they used to be
                she said,
                "The battle's almost won
                and we're only several miles from the sun..."

Comment

Ooh, I just saw the cover online at Amazon, and it really does look awesome. Now I can't wait to get my hands on the paperback! Though I would have also liked the scene with Kit and Nita approaching the Naos.

Comment

Hm... this was my first wizard book, and I wasn't exactly thrilled about the cover, but I read it anyway. I think something a little more exciting would be nice, definately with Dairine and co.

Comment

Working...
                    X