No announcement yet.

The Dilemma!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, thanks, Semi, but for now I'm fine. I'll remember that.

*eats Poot's M&Ms*
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

sometimes skiing is hard; sometimes it's not. I haven't skiied since, but I really want to.
      BTW, Red Bull DOES work as well as it says it does. A can of if convinced my friend to go down the hill one last time.
      I'm crying cuz things aren't how
      they used to be
      she said,
      "The battle's almost won
      and we're only several miles from the sun..."

Comment

A note on skiing: SKI BEFORE YOU REACH 16, Skiing rocks but it's harder to learn as you get older, SKIING WOOHOO!!!!!

bye now
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

Heh, skiing (whoops, nearly spelled that with three "i"s...). I went skiing (graah! I did it again!) the year before last... it was kind of funny, because I crashed a total of three times, all in very comical ways. The first time, I crashed into one of those plastic-mesh-pseudo-fence-things; the second time, I crashed into another person, and the two of us kinda slid downhill in a messy heap; and the third time, I crashed into the line for the transport-thingy. Whoops XD

Comment

I was very proud of myself when I didn't crash into any trees ^_^
            I'm crying cuz things aren't how
            they used to be
            she said,
            "The battle's almost won
            and we're only several miles from the sun..."

Comment

I would love to try skiing but the only snow we have in the UK is the expensive indoor slopes and the dry 'hurt as you fall down the slope kind!' and i'm a student and not young as you lot! so everything is against me really! heheeh you know i will end up as one of those grandads that tour the world and do lots of activitives to put the grankids to shame!!! hahaha
              Foxy
              God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Working...
              X