No announcement yet.

The Dilemma!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nita you go clubbing at 13!!!!!! I meant night clubs, pubs, DJ places which has a ton of alchol and deafning music and where i can dance with out fear of people noticing i cant!!! hahaha hahahah Sharklord this is a good topic!! We can talk about our fears here and then the others can make fun or try and help! like my fear at the mo is clubbing with my flat mates etc etc last week it was moving to uni and the week before that the thought that i was lossing touch with my sister!!

db_pr what were the millionaires like??? and what were the clubs like! were they like the clubs i talk about or something else??? I want info

Zgirl i dont really follow the american election and i think either way your stuck! One of these days somewhere in the world they will elect someone that will talk and do what the people want instead of faffing around spending loads of money on stupid new laws and stuff!!
    Fox
    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Diego? How old are you when you stayed with them? I basically have the same questions Fox has...that sounds really cool though. Millionares!
      *counts on fingers.* How old are you sharky?
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I wanna be a millionare... Then mom wouldn't object to us adopting Julius -- OMG! I have to tell you the story about that. I'm so upset. I'll put it in the togr.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Hullo, ppls. Sorry I havent been on often lately. Yah clubbing! Loud music, DJ, dancin with alot of ppl around, alchoal. The whole bit. If I dont drink I am aloowed in. And I do seriously doubt that some any one would notice if I do drink.

Diego, SPILL ALL!! What was it like?!!

*huggles Z and Gryph* Im sorry.. and i dont mean to rub it in, Z, but it has been raining here since 4 this morning. It has been a great day!! Sry Z and Gryph...I hope yall get happy again!
          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          **Neets**
          CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Nita, shame on you! your far to young to start drinking!!! and your poor ear drums!!! I went again last night! i think its going to be my monday thing!! and Meet someone on my course there! shes nice, and was dropping hints!!! Never had a girl do that before (to me anyway), though she did phone me first and asked if i was gay! which im not and she seemed to like that answer!!! could it be that Fox is getting a life!!!!?!?!?!?
            Fox

Comment

*SNICKER*
              This could be the dawn of a new age! Good luck with her, Fox!
              *snickers again about next to last sentence...*
              ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
              +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

hahahaha, I must of got it all wrong, I was with her for 3 hours today and she said not a thing!! I gave her plenty of chances to watch DVD's and eat takeaway but she did not take it! I even said i was going to the cinema this week and the offer is there for her to come! I have this horrible feeling that I got it all wrong! WOMEN! you know she proberly wantted me to say I was gay!!!!
                Right come someone else change this subject! there has to be someone out there that has a dilemma! It cant just be me all the time!!!
                Fox

Comment

Haha. That's funny Fox. Now you're gonna leave us here and go on with your 'life' I suppose?
                  Neets! You want Diego to spill all the drinks?
                  (just kidding I know what you mean.)

Comment

That's sad Fox...
                    I don'to have that many delimma's in my short life of 12 years so sorry...

Comment

hahahah ZGirl there is no chance in the near future that I will be going anywhere! I tend to stay around for as long as the site lasts or my life!
                      Fox

Comment

Oh, thanks for that answer Fox!! Oh, I nvr said I was gonna drink alot. I don't drink... just the occasional sip everyone once in a while.

Fox, I was sooo happy for you when I read your first post. Then I got mad/sad. I'm sorry, Fox...

What I was saying while ago does tie into a dillema I had earlier. I did take care of it but now I feel guilty and sad... Here's what happened: This guy was new to our school for about 3 weeks. I had talked ot him but not alot.He asks me out so I say yes cause he seemed like a nice guy. I talk to him on the phone for a while and realize he isnt, well, um... not nice but he is vry diffrent from me. The next day I go through school normally. Well, I had chess club that afternoon (yayness!!) and he came w me and my brother. Then when we were leaving he kissed me. And I mean really kissed me. Okay, weird I thought. Next day he does it again. By that time it is making me really uncomfortable and I had already realized that I didn't really like him all that much. So, I talked to my best friend and he thought I should break up w him to... So I did. But now I feel rellly bad. I dunno if I should have done that or not...

Anyways! Anybody else in a dilemma other than me??
                        **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Nita that is sooooooo sad! But I think you did the right thing! Relationships (yeah like I know!!!! NOT hahaha) are about communtication and if he did not realize that what he was doing was making you uncomfortable then thats not your fault! That and the fact you did not like him!! Why did my post make you so mad?? What ever i was it was not done on purpose! I hate upsetting people!
                          Fox

Comment

nonononononon, it wasen't you Fox. It was that girl who did that to you. If I was there I could have just smacked her. Annnyways...
                            **Neets**

Comment

who to the what now? hang on I'm going to have a look at what I wrote ...... Feel free to get a drink why you wait.....

OK I think I wrote the wrong thing down, let me explain.... I'm a hopeless case when it come to women! I can make friends with them and have a good time but when it comes dowm to fancying them and trying to make a move and reading the signs thats when I freeze and have not got a clue what to do! In fact I would go as far as to say I get scared!! Though as Im away from home its affected my confidence and I seem to have a little some than ussual! So on the way to the train station yesterday (She was going home for the weekend) my phone recheived a text! She grabbed the phone before I did and my aussie email buddie had texted asking how the girl situation was going! Well I went brick read but I just told her that one of the reasons I came to uni was to meet someone! think I got away with it!!! hahaha, I did drop into the conversation that I was now going to the cinema next week to watch 'Hero' and she said she would come as I asked her!! I still dont think I'm reading the signs right, Just really hope she makes the first move cause I know I cant!!!
                              COME ONE SOMEONE MUST HAVE A PROBLEM!!! LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!! THIS TOPIC IS LIKE MY OWN PERSONAL DIRIES!!!
                              Fox

Comment

*is listening to the Gladiator Soundtrack as he types this*

You know, Gladiator music can make everything you do sound heroic.

Alright, I have a problem, but I warn you: It's nowhere near as personal, personal as Fox's. But I might as well say it. Maybe I'll come up with a way to figure out what I should do...

There's this chess club at school, right? And every club has moderaters, at least one of which needs to be a school faculty member, so that the club can be connected with the school and all. Well our moderator is the school librarian (one of them, anyway.) She's really nice and all, but she sometimes gets really worked up or misses things. Every year since my freshman year at Gonzaga, we've taken an excursion to the National HS Chess Championship. I'm the one who is in charge of arranging all the planning and stuff--I have been since freshman year when the librarian suggested we go and I took her up on it by asking that if I planned it would we go and she said yes. (wow, that's one messed up sentence...) But anyway: She sometimes (usually, it seems) doesn't want to listen to me when I'm telling her about deadlines. She gets a tendancy to jump down my throat. I'm at a loss at what to do. If I don't plan it, noone else will. But I don't like always being ignored until it's darn near too late. But the librarian is a really nice person, she just doesn't manage very well.

(That's Dilemma 1.)

There's this other moderator, who came in during my sophmore year, who is a mom of a student. She's nice as well, but she's sort of taking over the entire club. She's always talking about things _she_ wants to see, even though at the same time she says she wants student involvement. I could--well I don't know. What can I do?

(That's Dilemma 2)

Well, there you have it. My dilemmas. Oh, btw, my dad has joined YW.net. he used his normal screenname: timbarr. Guess what his real name is?

NITA--POST ON VGDAWN!! I'm getting so bored and at the moment, you're the one who I need to post!

Fox: You sound like the English version of me. Perhaps they cloned one of us and gave us to different families...
                                ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                                +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

Working...
                                X