The Dilemma!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments-
    1)Neets. Wouldn't it be weird for a boy to smack a girl? It is weird...
    2)That's okay let's make it your diary Fox! I love reading diaries.
    3)Neets (Again) You definitely did the right thing. You should've smacked HIM! (or kicked him whatever.) If he makes you feel uncomfortable then you did the right thing. (Yeah nobody should listen to me. These are words from a 12 year old! oh well. I've listened to my friend talk on the phone long enough, *coughgossipercough* to understand...
    4)Fox (Again) Hero's a good movie! *coughrandomcough* Go for it.
    5)That comment about gladiator is so funny. (Do you feel heroic typing on VGDAWN?) *coughpsychocough*
    Those moderators seem horrid. I guess if you keep putting your ideas in enough she HAS to listen to you sometime...

Wow I've been having a horrid coughing fit...
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Z:
      2)That's okay let's make it your diary Fox! I love reading diaries.
      "I love reading diaries..."

Not the point of a diary...

Sharky is a pusher. Yeah, pusher. A _real_ pusher. I'm a pusher too, but I don't react well to being pushed. At all. Heh, when someone tries to push me, I try to do the opposite of what they want.

Sharky:
      If I don't plan it, noone else will.
      I'm in that situation wayyy too much. People just don't get it.
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I know Gryph.
        hehe.
        *pushes*

*runs away*

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphon:
          Sharky is a pusher. Yeah, pusher. A _real_ pusher. I'm a pusher too, but I don't react well to being pushed. At all. Heh, when someone tries to push me, I try to do the opposite of what they want.
          Does that mean that, if someone was trying to push you to join VGDawn, you wouldn't join just because they were pushing ?
          Originally posted by Sharklord:
          She sometimes (usually, it seems) doesn't want to listen to me when I'm telling her about deadlines. She gets a tendancy to jump down my throat. I'm at a loss at what to do. If I don't plan it, noone else will. But I don't like always being ignored until it's darn near too late.
          Could you stick up a notice somewhere obvious with the deadlines when everything needs to have been done? You're in charge of planning it, so I don't suppose she could complain about that.
          Oh, btw, my dad has joined YW.net. he used his normal screenname: timbarr. Guess what his real name is?
          I am so tempted to say Mr Tree...
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

If your dad joined why isn't he on the new members list Sharky?

Comment

(Z)--He was for a while. He was this morning... He's been for a little bit, he just hasn't done anything yet. You can look him up.

(Gryph)--A pusher? Just what are you implying there?

(PM)--Mr. Tree?!

(Z, all)--But that's just the thing. The moderators are both really nice. (I had a chance to talk at lenght today with the one who was a mom, and I finally understand the reasons for the way she thinks and acts like she does--so dilemma fixed there.) It's just that they're very much their personalities. *sigh* I dunno, It'll sort itself out...

(Z again.)--PSHYCHO! FOR THE LAST BLOODY TIME-- All I'm saying is...wait a minute. I don't have to justify myself to you. You're only a 12 year old *NcoughUcoughTcoughCcoughAcoughScoughEcough* err...adolescent who has not yet...ahh...fully been able to...ahh...comprehend higher thought.

*snicker*
              ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
              +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

Originally posted by sharklord:
                (Z)--He was for a while. He was this morning... He's been for a little bit, he just hasn't done anything yet. You can look him up.
                He was still on the News and Gateway page when I looked. It has more space to list new people than the discussion forum page does.

(PM)--Mr. Tree?!
                Imagine a lumberjack shouting "Timbarrr!"
                Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

PM-Oh good God.
                  ~Sharky

+Member of the STTF (Save the Topic Foundation)
                  +Member of the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

Sharklord! You do have some problems dont you! Well I say to the first Dilemma that you should still plan it on paper and get quotes etc and then hand it to her in a folder to finalise! Then its all down to her!!

Then for the second one, hmmmmmm.... It sounds like one of thoses parents that wants the best for there chikdren! So they have what they did'ant have at school (if that makes sense!). I think she might be having a crisis! thinking she has buddies that are students etc! Why not suggest a joint leardership thing! One adult/parent - one member of staff - and one student! jointly they run the club!!

Sharklord If your a clone of me thats fine BUT somehow i doubt it! hahahah funny thought though!! how old are you?? I'm 22 next month.

PM/Sharky so is that your dads name Mr Tree??? Come on we want to know!! Hey does that mean you now have three dilemmas!!!

Fox
                    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

YAY! NOW I HAVE A CASE TO HOLD NUTS! *becomes a squirrel with toblerone*
                      Comprehend higher thought? I can comprehend that you're a complete psycho...I think your so full on you 'higher thought' that you can't see the obvious. (Just kidding Sharky *huggles*) lol. I'll go change my siggy now.

PEDMED! *Cough* sorry PM. I was thinking the same thing the first time I heard the name. TIMBARR. *watches trees fall down* *nuts fall out of tree* *leaves to get nut case.*

Sharky's 16. (15?) Anyways if he saw me at school he could probably beat me up if he wanted too because he's bigger than me. *looks up at sharky with chibi squirrel eyes* DON'T STOMP ME!

Okay that was the craziest post ever...I need to stop eating raw shrimp...*spins around and lands on squirrley tail*

Comment

My shadow is the only one who walks beside me...

Thanks so much Chani! I needed new music so bad.

New strategy:
                        If PM can't stand being pushed, he'll just dig in his heels and keep refusing to join VGDawn. So, instead of pushing, I'll have to shove.

I picture Sharky as a cute, tall guy with dark hair.
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphon:
                          I picture Sharky as a cute, tall guy with dark hair.

I've been waiting to do that to one of Gryph's posts for so long!
                          Time for payback Skitty!
                          Sorry for having such an annoying comment but that would make Sharky tall, dark, and handsome.

I hope Timbarr doesn't come on this topic...lol!

Comment

Payback? Payback?

Z:
                            Time for payback Skitty!
                            You forgot a comma. I don't know who you're talking to, cuz I'm not Skitty.

Comment

S. Kitty. aka YOU! You know I'm talking to you Gryph!

STOP QUOTING ME!

HERE are your useless comma's.
                              ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, happy?

*bounces around* PAYBACK IZ FUN!

Comment

Z:
                                HERE are your useless comma's.
                                OMG! How could you? Quit abusing the poor little apostrophe. He didn't do anything to you.

*sniffles*

Comment

Working...
                                X