No announcement yet.

The Oath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be so kool if we had the full oath.maybe dd is a wizard and she only wanted to publish a little bit of the oath so that she could protect her secret. or i could be totaly wrong but it would be really cool if she gave us the whole 1

Comment

then we could all be wizards

Comment

I.. *blush* read it outloud every time I read the book... It still has yet to turn into the manual though. *goes off and pouts in a corner*

Shine bright morning light
        Now in the air the spring is coming
        Sweet blowing wind
        Singing down the hills and valleys
        Keep your eyes on me
        Now we're on the edge of hell
        Dear my love, sweet morning light
        Wait for me, you've gone much farther, too far
        -Fake Wings by Yuki Kajiura
        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
        People around the world are like ongiri. Everyone has an umeboshi with with a different shape and color and flavor. But because it's stuck on their back... they might not be able to see their umeboshi. Maybe that's the reaso

Comment

Same thing here. I read it aloud (quietly if someone is around) everytime I see it in the books. I also memorized the TWD version and say it a lot, but nothing works...

~Rad
          I love Superchic[k]!
          The Moosetrix Alaska
          *Dai'Stiho*
          ~Rachel

Comment

its so disapointing not being wizards

Comment

Hehe! I am considered a bit insane amoung my firends. I believe in magic and have often pondered weather DD is a wizard or not. Maybe my silly belief is just a way of trying to hold on to childhood as I venture further away from it.

The greatest pain a wizard can have is losing their partner.
              ~Wizards, the 8th wonder of the world.

~The Last Cyber Unicorn, yeah that's me.

Comment

Well I can't talk from experance but I have opinions.Trying to find out if someone is a wizard just forces them to hide it better so watch out you might just cause DD to stop writing.
                *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                *Many have come and go

Comment

That would suck incredibly. But I doubt one person or... how ever many have been participating in this topic would ever make her stop writing. Most writers write because they enjoy it themselves. I know this from experience.

Comment

Yeah your right but I can't put the thought out of my head.

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the sme: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                    *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
                    *Many have come and go

Comment

• well, get it out of your head. *does a mock-raindance* Bad thoughts go away!

Comment

• You can't make it go away that easily or wait a minute. What were we talking about?

*Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
                        *Many have come and go

Comment

• *Grins* my insane mock-raindance worked. Bwuahahahahaha! How sinister!

Comment

• It would be so coll if DD was really a wizard and she gave us the full oath so we could all be wizards to!

Comment

• P.S. im new, so if any one would like to talk u know where to find me.

Comment

• It's okay I resitered the same day as you I just read alot and all the time.

*Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
                                *Many have come and go

Comment

Working...
                                X