Dairine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...you crazy guy!
    (*indiscriminately violates Rysade's personal space and slugs him in the arm*)

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Worlebird
    ------------------------------------
    !/bin/perl -sp0777i<X+d*lMLa^*lN%0]dsXx++lMlN/dsM0<j]dsj
    $/=unpack('H*',$_);$_=`echo 16dio\U$k"SK$/SM$n\EsN0p[lN*1
    lK[d2%Sa2/d0$^Ixp"|dc`;s/\W//g;$_=pack('H*',/((..)*)$/)
    Worlebird
    ------------------------------------
    "We were once so close to heaven, Peter came out and gave us medals declaring us the nicest of the damned." - They Might be Giants

Comment

My sister's 14 and I'm still waiting. She has occasional flashes of it, but not often enough to be seriously encouraging. And still more than counterbalanced by annoyances.

Leisure without literature is death, or rather the burial of a living man
      Leisure without literature is death, or rather the burial of a living man

Comment

Ok if your sister's 14 and like almost like a real person that means I have a way to go Bethany is only 9.

*Nita*

Comment

Sisters are a real pain and Ive only *slugged* my
          sister when we're actually nevery mind ive never slugged my sister but I do that all the time with my brother but with my youngest sister I do more than just slug her I basically attack her when she steals my stuff and won't give it back but I love her anyway. Hey does anyone have a six year old sister who watches movies like Titanic the Sixth Sence and Moulan Rouge for fun?

"dont be afraid of death be afraid of the unlived life" Tuck Everlasting

peace
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

Nita-
            Hannah (my sister) is nine too. OMG. Em, you are soooooo lucky you don't have a sibling. It's mostly just that we're so different. Like, I can handle it if there are changes in plans, or something, and she can't. And she gets frustrated a lot and has temper tantrums about her homework (I can hear it right now) and I just do it. But mostly she's pretty good about not taking my stuff (1 point for her).

*Ella*
            "Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it."
            -Helen Keller
            *Ella*
            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
            What could mean more than this?"
            --Bright Eyes

Comment

I guess I'm lucky. But sometimes it hard, you know, cause you try so hard to be great for your parents because you are their one and only hope, and it takes A LOT of work. But yeah, I usually love it...

~Em~

"But victory's certain. Never think otherwise. There is loss, and there is pain, and in your home frame of reference, they're real enough, not to be devalued. But today the energy's running out of things just a little more slowly...for those who trust their hearts a measure." Diane Duane, A_Wizard's_Dilemma.
              "But victory's certain. Never think otherwise. There is loss, and there is pain, and in your home frame of reference, they're real enough, not to be devalued. But today the energy's running out of things just a little more slowly...for those who tru

Comment

My 9 year old Bethany is a good girl most of the time she dosen't take my stuff, and the complaining about homework I get that too I am like how hard can it be your in 4th grade?
                Do you ever fight with your sister about the stupidest things? like cereal and the phone (ok that's important) and pop tarts and toaster strudel?

(Ok me and Bethany have alot of fights over breakfast foods)

*Nita*

Not old enough to love as yet-but old enough to die indeed.
                --DD Deep Wizardry

Comment

A reply to nitas post, I normally don't fight over stupid things with my sisters im normally "The Patient one" but my two younger sisters Lucy and Kate just last night fought over a baby book lucy hadn't read since she was like 3 and she wouldnt let kate read it because she supposedly "reads it every night" yeah right. But I obviously fight its natural but I fight over things like the computer the remote or the phone {VERY IMPORTENT}.
                  marnie brown
                  "I see dead people" The Sixth Sense

no one is in charge of me
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

Yeah, but you guys are lucky! If your sister or brother gets something that you want, you can just say "Why does he/she get one and I don't?" and you'll automatically get that something, just because parents always want to be fair to their children. Also, I have no one to steal clothes from...or books...or movies...or anything. I guess that's why my friends are for [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img].

~Emmy!~

"But victory's certain. Never think otherwise. There is loss, and there is pain, and in your home frame of reference, they're real enough, not to be devalued. But today the energy's running out of things just a little more slowly...for those who trust their hearts a measure." Diane Duane, A_Wizard's_Dilemma.
                    "But victory's certain. Never think otherwise. There is loss, and there is pain, and in your home frame of reference, they're real enough, not to be devalued. But today the energy's running out of things just a little more slowly...for those who tru

Comment

That's what you think. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

"An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind."
                      -Martin Luther King, Jr.
                      *Ella*
                      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                      What could mean more than this?"
                      --Bright Eyes

Comment

You win. I am lucky [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]. Atleast in that sense... but being born on halloween must not be too lucky, being the night of evil and things [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img].

~Em~

Comment

Ya being born on Halloween can't be too great but look on the bright side you could have a coustume party for your birthday *sigh* I don't celebrate my birthday anymore.

Response to Marnie's post

I am not even close to being "the paitent one" but my sister is no angel either, I am sorry you have more then 1 I think it would be too hard to deal with more then one sibling.Oh and the reason me and Bethany don't have to fight over the computer or the remote is because she has a T.V. and computer in her room and so do I except my computer is a laptop not a desktop like her's.The only thing we normally have to fight about is breakfast foods and dinner foods, tonights fight is going to be Salad VS. French Fries( I am going for the Salad) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

*Nita*

--DD Deep Wizardry

Comment

Actually, I love being born halloween...its just the whole luck thing that gets me down...I've never had great luck.

Why don't you celebrate your birthday anymore [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] ??? Everyone should celebrate their birthday...it's what they're for!!

*Sigh* why does everyone have their own computer and I don't?

Ooooh....mine's in 8 days, I'm soo happy!

~Em~

Comment

I don't really like her that much mostly because of HW. Before that I liked her ,for the most part.
                              *Wooosh I be polydactial yo!*

Comment

Em the reason I don't celebrate my birthday anymore is because my parent's think I am a little to old for birthday party's(I'm 13 now).
                                I haven't had a party sence I turned 11 and am not planning on haveing one until I turn 16.
                                But on the up side of not haveing a party I get more present's then I used too.

*Nita*

--DD Deep Wizardry

Comment

Working...
                                X