No announcement yet.

Nitas and kits future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol! I don't think either of the will go to the 'dark side'. Wow, deep stuff, Lamarquise. I hope that there team won't ever split up. Woulden't it be odd if they didi get married and had kids, there kids would be wizards! Very far fetched but I wanted to add that.....
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

I agree with nitafan; i doubt either will be going to the 'dark side', though i think kit might be swayed at one point, like nita was in dilemma. i don't think kids of kit and nita could be wizards, could they? cause doesn't wizardy usually skip a generation?
      Member of the Tumbleweeds of the World Foundation. Beware the Tumbleweed Stampede! :bouncegrin:
      "Where shall wisdom be found, and where is the place of understanding? If I knew, I'd walk over and stand there." Roger Zelazny

Comment

I'm not 100% sure but I think they said SOMETIMES it skips a generation or two, the fact is it is an unknow and so far we have not seen any wizard couples which it think is werid! i thought by now one would have been mentioned but so far nothing! Maybe DD is trying to tell us that there are no wizard couples, and another thought would you really want to get to know another wizard? becasue the lone power is always after you so would then a wizard contemplate lossing there power to protect there children, I mean on of the worse things in the world is to die before your child! does any of that make any sense?
        Fox
        God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

There was at least one married wizard couple in Ireland, if I remember correctly. Not that we know if they work as partners, but marriage does seem to be possible.
          I solemnly swear I am up to no good...

Comment

If Nita and Kit do have a gf/bf relationship, will they still work as partners? Coulden't them having a diffrent realationship effect there teamwork? You know, them worried about eachother all the time effect the effectivness of there work. They do worry about eachother now, but, even more so?
            **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Hmm. Hmm indeed.

I have to say that if you've When Harry Met Sally..., then you already know the answer to this. Or at least one opinion.

If you are married, as two wizards, if you were to have a partner, I would assume that it would have to be your spouse. Because even though you love someone, it often means that working with someone as a partner of the opposite sex would become impossible. If anything, your partner would have to be of the same sex to avoid any jealousy issues. The biggest problem would be all the emotions getting mixed up in all of this. Think about what would happen if you loved someone so much, and then lost them during a spell. You would almost definitely become useless, creating a chain of events, ruining the whole shebang.
              http://superdrea.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Lamarquise:
                There was at least one married wizard couple in Ireland, if I remember correctly. Not that we know if they work as partners, but marriage does seem to be possible.
                I don't remember that bit can you tell which which sort of area of the book that was in? PLEASE!!
                Fox

Comment

I don't think I remembered that either.......
                  **Neets**

Comment

I don't actually own the book (it wasn't my favorite), but I seem to associate that with a group scene. The meeting at the bar, or the meeting before the battle.
                    I solemnly swear I am up to no good...

Comment

Hmmm.....maybe there was. Someone with the book, please look!
                      **Neets**

Comment

There's a mention of "Charles and Alison Ridpath up north in Aghalee". They got stuck in traffic, so weren't at the meeting in the pub.

And then Nita turned Ronan into a soggy beermat .
                        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

lol, I like the Soggy Beermat part! I think that they are married, or they could be brother and sister?
                          **Neets**

Comment

Don't know but that woul dbe one of the first mentions ever of a marrid wizard couple!! I think Fox is going to do a little re-read Mind you I just bought three Dan Brown (I think thats his name!) books cause I wanted to read 'the Da Vinci's code' which looks great!! Why am I saying this here?? I'm off topic!!!
                            Fox

Comment

*thinks about not going off topic....* Oh what the heck every topic gets off topic eventually. THE DA VINCI CODE WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! Did you get Angels and Demons? Cuz that was better.. And it came before the Da Vinci Code. Dan Brown is REALLY good at writing, never figure out anything.... *grumbles* He has too many twists. And I read an article in the newspaper that was really funny, it mentioned that a lot of the reason Dan Browns books are so good is because at the end of every chapter it's a cliff hanger and he won't tell you what happens to that person until like 3 chapters later.
                              What other Dan Brown book did you get? Digital Fortress and Deception Point are the only other ones I know of.... They were both really good but Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons were better. Enjoy them!
                              *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

Wow, I have never heard of anything that you mentioned in that paragraph, M! Ah well, I am always confused here.
                                **Neets**

Comment

Working...
                                X