No announcement yet.

Ronan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Ronan was alright. I mean, he could be a bit grumpy some times, and a little bit annoying, but other then that...
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Ronan is a little insecure, I would be too if I were put in his position, but I think he and Nita would work well together. They both like each other, or did, and Nita is one of the few people who are unfazed by his "looks". Carmela is dazed by his very presence and walks into walls when he is near. As for Kit and Nita, the reason they are partners is because they are able to balance each other well, if they didn't, they wouldn't be partners. Furthermore, Kit and Nita, I may be wrong, have a sort of sibling relationship. Of course Kit is confused about Nita and Ronan, but he probably feels that Ronan is stealing his best friend.

Comment

Carmela is dazed by his very presence and walks into walls when he is near.
        i don't think carmelia is dazed by ANYONE. I think she can handle ronan every bit as well as Nita if she wants to.
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I agree with young reader. I think that she knows how to handle guys. I think she is DEFINATLY smarter than she sounds.
          sehlinger
          -AND I AM GOING TO EAT....IT... ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

I think that she knows how to handle guys. I think she is DEFINATLY smarter than she sounds.
            I agree whole-heartedly. She's a very classy character when she isn't trying to hit on every guy in sight.
            ---
            Interesting (adj.) - Oh God, Oh God, we're all gonna die?

Comment

Ok, just because she's hitting on Ronan you know, (as we well know) doesn't mean she's losing her head. Young reader and KizzyShima are right, because think about it. Just because she thinks he's hot doesn't mean she's gonna go crazy. It's like when she thought Roshun (I know that's not spelled right.) was hot. She didn't lose her head like most girls do. She was just excited. I think people just expect her to be like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if in the next book she really does something to help out, like help the group or something.
              -AND I AM GOING TO EAT....IT... ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Working...
              X