No announcement yet.

Ronan or Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kit, Kit, Christopher! I definately like Kit better. But I have no problem with Ronan either. *shrugs* I definately prefer K/N, because they've been through all those horrible ordeals together and are dependent on each other in ways that Ronan and Neets aren't. Ronan never really seemed to like Nita in that way either. Maybe it's just 'cause he's hard to read, but it seemed that way to me. Meanwhile, Kit obviously...well...
    . Kit has had a crush on Nita since A Wizards Dilema (when he thinks it is a pity that Nita dosn't wear short skrits more)
    As Kat put it. Yeah, that's my opinion... From the beginning, and Nita's very first spell, they've fought for their lives together and been together. It only fits...

GodMageMajere:
    I simply loathe Ronan, not sure why. It's one of those illogicalities, I just tend to hate people. I also innately hate anyone named Daisuke.
    Ehh? You hate someone with the name Daisuke?! That means you hate Daisuke from DN Angel!? But he's so... cute and cuddly!! O_O (sorry for being off topic...)

Comment

Hmmm...I don't think Nita could stand to be with Ronan. He's too...I don't know, unstable? She seems to (in my mind) want someone she can depend on, someone who won't go psycho on her for no reason...Ronan just seems to have too many moodswings, I guess. I also agree with the thing in WD about the skirt...it just sort of leads to what might come. I'm not obsessive over this or anything; I just think that it'd be a natural progression for their relationship as they grow more into teenagers, and are less like children...which sounds weird. XD Once again, this post makes perfect sense in my mind...I should just put this in my siggy, it'd make more sense than repeating this in all my posts. XD

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

Some say Ronan, some say Kit. I personally would prefer Kit; it's only fitting. But, well, if Nita won't take him, I will!

Comment

Originally posted by aoi_sakura116:
          Some say Ronan, some say Kit. I personally would prefer Kit; it's only fitting. But, well, if Nita won't take him, I will!
          I feel the same way about Ronan.

Comment

Kit all the way!!

Look, Ronan and Nita were...ok. They weren't technicvally an item, they just liked each other for a brief moment in time. About Nita nad Kit, however...well, one cannot be sure. But Kit just seems right for Nita. They've been for each other for soo long...at least it seems that ways.

Wells,that's all I have to say. I mean, I LUVVVV ronan(me and his gocelto-goth hIrish accent hottie-ness - ) but...he just isn't right for Nita, they both know that..

But Carmela...^^
            *grins mischeviously* (sp?)
            just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

What's with all the Ronan haters?

Personaly I'm a sucker for European accents, but aside from that he's a good character and the fact that he has the champion in him should make no difference. It would be fabulous to see Ronan in future books, I am disapointed it hasn't happened yet. As for his relationship with Nita, I think they would make good friends if he ever shows up again, nothing more.

Then there's Kit. I was surprised to see no one mentioned the fact that Kit is younger than Nita and this can, but won't always, cause problems. It's as clear as day that Kit is crushing on Nit and vica versa, but to keep that relationship from blooming something is always getting in the way, the story.

Someone said something to the effect that it would ruin the story to add the romantic bits, they are absolutly right. Romance is not what the story is about, though to keep fangirls happy it is hinted at a lot.

If anything happens I dare say it will be with Kit, but not anytime soon.

Cheers

Comment

You know, I never really liked Ronan in general, and I never wanted him with Nita, but until this last book I never wanted K/N either. But now....

....now I'm a total fangirl. It was a radical transformation. And with Dari/Roshaun too. You should have seen me.
                *Ella*
                "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                What could mean more than this?"
                --Bright Eyes

Comment

The dari/roshaun thing... oh, I could go on and on about that... I wonder if there is a thread for that...

Kit rocks!

Comment

my vote is for kit.
                    busy reading

Comment

Kit without a doubt event thought there is plenty of evidence for a Ronan relationship.

If Color Guard were any easier it would be called Drill Team.

"Aye! Avast!"
                      -Will Turner, POTC:Curse of the Black Pearl

Comment

Omg..that is so obilious..i would say Ronan now what i heard about about from DD. Iwould say since Kit is doing that Ronan would be better for her unless "Carmela'" takes him first...*ponders what would happen* lol. Well, although most of us are N/K fans i still think Ronan would be more boyfriend material. Yea Yea, i know "well ronan has a power in him" but you know after reading WAW i dont think about that problem...

Welll ill keep ramblaing if i keep going so im gonna to leave everyone else to ponder with that thought, and n/e who has read WAW you'll noe what im talkin' bout!!

Dai all *-_ToRi_--* --wizettechica91
                        Love and be loved

Comment

I don't really like Ronan, for some reason. I don't hate him, but I don't like him either.

As I said in another thread, it would be fine with me if Nita didn't end up with anyone. But I doubt that'll happen. And if she does choose someone, I think it should be Kit. I know they're friends, but I personally would rather date a friend. It could cause problems if they broke up, but who says they have to do that? Kit and Nita have just been through so much together, and I think his personality suits her better. She's can be moody, and she needs someone she can depend on. Besides, if she went with Ronan, I think her relationship with Kit would be hurt. You can't be that close to two guys at once, even if it is in different ways. Plus, there is that thing that Kit can tell when Nita is kissing, etc. another guy...
                          "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." ~ Groucho Marx

Comment

Kit, duh!
                            . . .
                            Last edited by dlouisville; December 28, 2010, 01:29:12 AM.

Comment

Neither. Clearly the only way to resolve this dilemma is to have Kit and Ronan start dating each other. Nita can come along too, if she's cool with that sort of thing.

Comment

I do like Kit, but honestly I want Ronan and Nita to become a couple moreso. I personally think that Ronan and Nita are cuter to read about, and I think that Ronan needs someone stubborn enough to keep him in line, but it all depends on DD really. Either way I'll be happy!
                                Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X