No announcement yet.

Ronan or Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know a guy that _is_ Ronan. I mean, his name is Ronan, (But not Nolan: Flanigan. Which is WORSE, in my opinion, or better, or whatever.) and he's tall and Irish (well, his father is: he's mostly Kiwi, I guess.) and has dark hair and "a certain delight in holding opinions." But Ronan-I-know is way more depressed. And apathetic. Mmph. Poor old Ro.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
    --Agent M
    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Kit and Nita have to be together. Kit has had a crush on Nita since A Wizards Dilema (when he thinks it is a pity that Nita dosn't wear short skrits more)
      Nita just has to be with Kit as for a start, Kit is my ideal guy (good-looking Ronan types are common to be found (at least in my school), but smart, cute, etc guys like Kit are one in a millon) Also, I don't happen to like Ronan much either. Anyway as I said before, Kit and Nita have to be together!

I HATE RONAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I don't think this message acually makes much sense, but I know waht I'm going on about)

Comment

RONAN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I like Kit, but there are a few reasons I don't think Kit and Neets should go out.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Kit and Nita are friends
        <LI>If Kit and Nita broke up, their frindship/partnership would end or be uncomfortable for them
        <LI>Nita and Kit are too close to stay bf/gf for too long
        <LI>Nita and Ronan actually DID somthing about liking each other, rather than sitting there "it is a shame she doesn't wear short skirts" and Nita liking Kit.[/list]

THings that I think go for K/N and they are:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>They are closer (distance), so they can trust each other. Nita might wonder about Ronan's faithfulness to her if they weht out.[/list]
        So that is what I think.

RONAN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
        One by one the garden gnomes slowly steal my sanity.
        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

A few points....
          -Just because Kit's your ideal guy, is he the same for Nita? And does Kit being a great guy neccesarily mean they have to go out? I, who am ambivalent about this whole issue, can therefore not justify either way but... (Though I shall note that I would be less than happy if she started going out with Ronan. Because I don't like him.)... i just think that if Nita does go out with Kit, it'll be because they both like each other, not because kit is smart or because Ronan is on the other side of the world, you know? (Not that those are neccesarily bad reasons... just not very Nita reasons. )

So... I really dunno. I used to. I used to kthink that Kit and Nita were made for each other. But now? *sigh* I miss that old certainty... </silly>

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
          --Agent M
          Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
          Still the Typo Queen
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Hey. Ronan is cool. But...Hmm. Kit/Nita just wouldn't work IMHO. Why? Because it can be very difficult to start dating someone who you've been friends with for a long time. I know; I've been there. It screws up your friendship. Which is not something they need. I'm not really a huge fan of Ronan/Nita either, but if I had to choose between Kit and Ronan in terms of dating Nita, I'd have to pick Ronan.

---

Heaven is calling
            From a rainy shore
            Counting wounded lights falling into their dreams
            Still searching for an open door
            - Sarah Brightman, "The War Is Over"

Comment

YEA! Someone who thinks Ronan is cool! Go YOU! Actually the part about dating friends isn't ALWAYS true. YOu can ask a couple of us, we'll tell you. I know we got into this a few months ago in TTOGR, I think. But belive me it is true for some, but not all.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
              When you judge others you don't define them, you define yourself.
              READ MY Live Journal!PLEAZ?
              DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT ME IN THAT TONE OF VOICE!!!
              Silence is golden?... aw! but shouting is fun!
              ~Sam (Hifun55)~
              Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
              HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
              My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

hola birdhead, this is Hallie, back form losing my account name

Comment

I think that if ronan doesn't come back, kit is in nita's sights and vice versa( just look at the beginning of dilemma...)

Comment

at first I thought that it would be kit cuz they've been together since the beginning, and in wizard alone nita got worried kit would like someone else and stop being with her. But nita kissed ronan not kit, but im not giving up hope for nita and kit.
                    being a bookworm isn't a state of mind, it's a way of life.

CHOCOLATE!!!MINE!!!!

Comment

I don't think that Nita should start going with anyone soon. For one thing, the next book is about war. Falling in love during a war is not the smartest thing to do. It would be distracting and worrying.

As for Kit vs. Ronan...Well, Ronan was ok, once they actually talked a bit to each other, but Nita really doesn't know him that well, and the One's Champion could mess a relationship up somewhat. Kit would be awesome too, but if it didn't work out long term, it would be kind of sticky, because they work really well together, and it says something in HW, I think, about wizards building permanent partnerships from the beginning. It doesn't say that they have anything to do with love. If Kit and Nita fell in and out of love, it could really mess up their wizardry, like in WA when Nita doesn't help because she's worried about her feelings interacting with her wizardry.

Comment

Kit and Nita are great friends, there is a possibility they might end up going out.

It probably won't work out though. But.......

I think Kit over Ronan.

Comment

KIT!!!! Hands down!! DD is basicly (as said by another *coughcough* author whose name will NOT be mentioned)droping anivl sized hints. I mean it's like the whole nita/kit thing is dancing right in front of us in Dobby's tea cozy screaming "Notice Me!!!!" Ok. I think im back now... But I think that nita and kit are so close that even if they broke up they'd still be close.
                          Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
                          I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
                          If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

I went out with my best friend once. After we split, we tried to remain friends, but it was really hard for us. I think if they tried, it might work out, but I am totally for best friends dating each other any more.
                            Lover of Most Books...
                            Finder of Lost Things...
                            Eater of all Sweet Stuff...
                            Wonder of the West...

Comment

I rather dislike the N/R angle...I agree wholeheartedly with kitty
                              ronan is more for carmela, or another side person....N/K seems cliche but otherwise, imagine if if it was N/R...picture it...where would kit come into this? we he be happy? i doubt it....that would make the friendship much worse than them going out....
                              I love Boston...(I'm from there).I wonder if Nita and Kit will ever go there...

I just (made you, too) Lost The Game :D:D:D

Comment

Thank you Nate. Im glad that some one agrees with me. It seems that the majority feel that it should be the opposite. But then again when do we not agree. lol
                                Don't take life so seriously- you wont get out alive anyway.
                                I just got lost in thought…it was unfamiliar territory.
                                If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Comment

Working...
                                X