Ronan or Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is wierd

I LOVE White Tigers and Wolves!I read to much and have been waiting more than 5 monthes to read A Wizard Alone.Pirates of the Caribbean is an AWESOME movie!Harry Potter Books are REALLY Good ask me any question about it I think I would know the answer.People say I have an accent when I leave Wisconsin do you think I do*gets various hurtful spells ready inside mind* WELL DO YOU!
    I have difficulties with Gravity.

Comment

Ah, we have a Marathon

Comment

Hah, he lives...

Tuibird in Aotearoa
        Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
        Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
        Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
        My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
        Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I think she should go with Kit because Ronan was pretty creepy at the end and what if that overtakes him he'd be like that all the time.

Comment

Ronan was creepy? *headscratches* A little panicky, I thought, but.... Ah well.

I don't think the Champion's really planning to take him over, though I suppose being involved with someone who had all the exasperating qualities of Ronan and Peach could, indeed, be a bit trying.

Comment

I'm new, so I've got to jump in on this discussion (variants on which I've seen all over)...Kit! Kit! Kit! Go monkey! Choose monkey...er, Kit!

But seriously. You need more than just the passion I-love-him-I-hate-him, dump beer on him and then kiss him, for a solid relationship. Which is why Ronan will never be more than a fling for Nita...yeah, he's a hottie, with the leather jacket and the brooding and the Irish accent (swoon). But these terribly attractive wounded swoony hotties aren't really great for a long term relationship.

You need a friend, someone you can trust to be a shoulder to cry on when you're troubled, to have your back when you need it, to call you on your mistakes when you make them. Someone who shares your interests. An equally matched partner. In other words...what Kit and Nita are to each other.

On another point...I disagree with the Eternal Soldier that Kit & Nita view each other as siblings/friends solely by the end of ...Alone; I think Nita has been crushing on Kit since at least DW and Kit's clearly showing signs of interest now.

but that's just my opinion.

Comment

I've always like Ronan's char. But I haven't read AWAb in longer than I'd like to admit, I can't remember very well.

Still, I think it'd be interesting. Ronan most probably has changed, hasn't he? Wasn't part of the problem him not accepting the Power That Be? He has now...

Signed: Guy writing on something not sure at 1:12am.

----

Magic Butter, better than normal on your toast.

Comment

You're on at 1:12 AM? You're actually worse than I am, and I didn't think that was possible! :P
                  T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                  Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!

Comment

*laughs* I logged off around 2am. And I lost connection privileges when they found me once up and connected at 5am. I'm an addict, but recognizing it doesn't seem to help.

----

Comment

And I lost connection privileges when they found me once up and connected at 5am.
                      *laughs* I just bet you did. I, fortunately, am far more discreet- except the time I chatted with Rysade from about ten till about half past 12. *snorts* My mother was actually in the room- she just somehow failed to notice. heh, it's 10:55 right now- but I have an excuse: insomnia. whee.
                      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

Oh, I usually am. But the RP was intense (and looong, 11pm-5am, and I forgot to turn off the light, which is connected to an extractor which makes a rather lot of noise. *sigh* :P

My dad doesn't bother much though, I've been connected with him in the room 'till like 1am...it's not like I'd really sleep before that hour. When I go early to bed it's worse, 'cuz I end up reading more than usual on the accumulated energy...that's like 4am for ya. :P Hehehe...

----

Comment

Heh, I know that feeling. I went to bed at eight-thirty a few nights ago, absolutely exhausted. I picked up one of this series of crappy books... and read six of them in a row, leaving me awake until about three or four in the morning. NOT a good thing: I get up at ten to six...
                          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

As I've stated in various other topics, definately Kit. I simply loathe Ronan, not sure why. It's one of those illogicalities, I just tend to hate people. I also innately hate anyone named Daisuke. And it doesn't help the matter that this hatred is always confirmed. Ah well...

Comment

*wimpers* So many people hate Ronan! Poor Ronan!!!

I say neither. Kit and Nita are two close, and at times like brother and sister. It's a possibliity, but I think it isn;t right for the story.

I would be ok with Nita and Ronan except that would create tension with Kit. I do want Ronan and Nita to be friends and go to the moon and all. I hope he'll come up again. I love him, he's so cool!! And yes, though I'd probably hate him if I met him, I love his attitude.
                              I am me and I am unique.
                              Gods all bless,
                              Rhia

Proud Tamora Pierce obsessee

Comment

HEY! I LOVE Ronan, I thought I already posted this, but guess not, I'm suffering from short-term memory loss.JK. Ronan is cool and I know a guy named Joe that looks just like Ronan.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                                One by one the garden gnomes slowly steal my sanity.
                                ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                                Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                                HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                                My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Working...
                                X