Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New in the club.

Dai sitho, cousins!

I'm new... so hi?

Any way's. I heard your giving cookies away... can I have one?

P.S
    All day I've been watching cars pass by my noisy street...

I need, friends...
    Last edited by dark-angel; December 28, 2008, 10:50:48 PM. Reason: adding more...
    You never know what you have till you've lost it... Keep this in mind and you shall live a well known life.

Comment

• Originally posted by dark-angel View Post
      Dai sitho, cousins!

I'm new... so hia?

Anyway's. I heard your giving cookies away... can I have one?
      No! Ha ha ha! Joke.

I don't have any cookies, but I do have some tacos. Want any of those?

Hey, dark-angel, here's your very own striaghtjacket! *hands one out to dark-angel*

Dai sitho, cousin!
      "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
      "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
      "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
      "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

• ...Taco's!!!!!!!!!!
        L-O-V-E them!

Wait...
        What type are they? Chicken or Pork? Teriaki?
        You never know what you have till you've lost it... Keep this in mind and you shall live a well known life.

Comment

They are ground beef, montery jack cheese and flour tortillas. Got a prob with ground beef? *shrugs* Idk...

srry if that sounded mean. I don't mean to sound mean. Sometimes it just happens. I did it again... didn't I? GAH!

Comment

• All right.

That's fine, really.
            I mean Mexicans do eat anything... well. At least I'm not a picky eater. So ground beef it is!!

Comment

• Hiya dark-angel! Welcome to the forums! I heard you wanted some cookies, so here. *passes them over without stealing any*

I also have to give you a straightjacket. If you don't need it, someone else will. You need one too, Glede. *gives Glede a hard look and gives straightjackets to him/her and dark-angel*
              "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

• Originally posted by Zirsta View Post
                I also have to give you a straightjacket. If you don't need it, someone else will. You need one too, Glede. *gives Glede a hard look and gives straightjackets to him/her and dark-angel*
                *looks at floor shyly*

Okay. *grabs striaghtjacket*

Oh... and I'm a girl.

Comment

• Hello i'm new and the thread asked me to post so i did. HI!
                  It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
                  That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

• Hello, Septimus! Welcome and Dai Stiho!

Take a straightjacket, and a cherry pie: *hands them over*

You can never have enough straightjackets...and pie...

Happy New Year, Newbies!
                    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Dai, and happy new year. umm and by the way would you mind helping me zip up this cool jacket. *hands back jacket* please?
                      It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
                      That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

• DAI SITHO Septimus! Welcome to insanity! Here take some fresh baked oatmeal butterscotch cookies! They're soft and warm! Oh, and take a strightjacket too! *hands both things out*

Comment

• Septimus: You shouldn't need that straightjacket right away... It'll be a while before you've reached full insanity levels, and will actually need it. And by the time you've reached that point, you'll most likely have forgotten about it, anyways.

So just, go talk to people, and hope that their insanity rubs off on you!

Glede: Hyper, much? Haha, it's okay.
                          Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Welcome to the forums Septimus and dark-angel!!! I hope to see you all around!! *hands out some cookies and milk*

Check out The Topic of Great Randomness... you will find me there alot. Haha.
                            Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                            Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                            It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                            Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• Welcome dark-angel, welcome Septimus!

Here are your complimentary straightjackets, and digital library cards. Hopefully you'll both get as insane as the rest of us pretty soon, which is why you each have a straightjacket.

Hey, Emi, can I have one of those cookies?

Comment

• I get to make a title? Oh shooooot....

Hi, i new. Knew? Noo? Nu.....
                                Read last few pages. now me wants non-virtual tacos. I must go in the kitchen and get dinner...
                                So, my husband and i own all the published YW and feline wizards books and re-read the too often. Actually when we combined book collections this month (JUST got married) we had duplicates. Can't wait for hard copy of wizard of mars, I've read a little online and am happy and want to hear more about Roshaun... for some reason I want him to go to Ireland and meet Tualha... I dunno.

So hi!

Comment

Working...
                                X