Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhi
    replied
    Rhi--we could always voice some whales in DW.
    Good point, doing a voice of a whale would be incredibly awesome So they're going to do DW too? Great! How many are they making? Oh, I can't wait until the movies come out!!!!!

Gretchen-Waking up at 5 isn't bad? *collapses in exhaustion at mere thought* Hmm, maybe the actor's life isn't for me

Leave a comment:

• Gretchen
    replied
    i was watching the HP4 movie stuff and they got up at like 5 and got out at like 8. it wasnt bad.

i'm 2 years older than nita and pretty tall but whatever. i'm hoping auditions will be over christmas break so i can convince my family to get me to LA lol.

wow kli6 you just used a ton of movie production lingo that i dont know lol.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Li
    replied
    Rhi--we could always voice some whales in DW. Myself, I don't think I'd want to be in a movie--it's the getting up at 4am and then working until midnight seven days a week part that sort of freaks me out. Not to mention it's incredibly boring for actors to be sitting around and waiting for setups to be broken down and put up again.

I'd probably have a lot more fun being one of the camera or lighting crew. I might be meticulous enough to be a clapper/loader. But I think being a dolly grip, or a best boy and working one's way up to key grip or gaffer would be fun, too, if I had the muscles. [grin] No way would I wanna be the boom operator. That would hurt. If I had to learn those kind of dance-with-the-cast skills, I think I'd rather learn how to be a steadicam operator. And I'd hate to be continuity checker. All those polaroids...

Ooo. Editing. I'd want to learn how to edit the movie. That would be fun. Play all day in Final Cut Pro.

Leave a comment:

• KizzyShima
    replied
    I was so into the idea of playing Nita a few years ago--but now I think I'm too old. T_T Too bad. I think it would be fun to be a voice, though. Like the Worldgate cats.

Leave a comment:

• Rhi
    replied
    Hmm, well, I can't think of anyone who's ever heard a white hole talk, so I guess the possibilities are open as to how he should sound I think I'm probably too tall to play any main characters, and I'm older than Nita is in SYWTBAW. Ack, I can't think of any characters I could play!

Leave a comment:

• fred22
    replied
    Oh sure! But I wouldn't want to be Kit or anyone like that. I would want to be "guy walking by main characters". or perhaps a voice over of a character would be fun. Like fred. I love fred so much, but I don't really know how he would sound, sense I've never heard a white hole talk before.

Leave a comment:

• Gretchen
    started a topic SYWTBAW Movie

SYWTBAW Movie

So i read the thing about SYWTBAW hopefully becoming a movie and i was read the audition FAQ and realized how much I would LOVE to play Nita. I got so excited I started to get crazy and then i had to go for a run. and i dont run. I wish soooooo badly that I could make this happen. DD said she wanted unknowns to play Nita and Kit and trust me, you dont get any more unknown than me. While I would rather play Dairine I actually think I look like the Nita on the 2002 edition of WD. Thanks for letting me rant.

anyone else crazily excited at the prospect of being in the movie of your favorite book?
Working...
X