No announcement yet.

"Eggbeaters" and other wizardly equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, you just reminded me, my best friend got her hair caught in the eggbeater one time when we (Me and my two best friends) were making pikelets. Her long hair. I mean, her really, really, long her, as in hair-she-can-sit-on (and she's not short.) SO maybe eggbeaters are dangerous. (she was fine, BTW.)
    Ka Kite
    Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
    Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
    Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
    Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
    My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
    Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Was her hair fine? That must have been scary.

*Ella*
      Hakuna Matata, people!
      Whoopee! It's almost summer! (This is the part when I remember that I have to move this summer.)
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

Oh, yeah, it was fine- she lost a little, but not bald patches or anything... and it was a little scary, yeah. But it way all OK in the end...
        T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
        Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
        Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
        Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
        My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
        Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Oh man! that must have been horrible for her. lol, I'll have to remember that for future reference. Who knows, Five years from now It may come in handy.

-IV-
          -IV-
          Ipha
          Dai Stihò

Comment

Oh!!!!! And I'll also be able to use it as a Horror story to keep my kids away from the Egg beaters when I'm a Dad. Mhahahaha *Grins Evily as a he thinks of the future.

-IV-
            -IV-
            Ipha
            Dai Stihò

Comment

eggbeater in the news!

I know this is an old thread-- but this is too good not to share-- a possible sign of 'Mela's eggbeater in real life:
              "In Plant City, Fla., in December, Robert Thompson and Taurus Morris were charged with armed burglary after taking a woman's eggbeater from her at knifepoint. It was not reported why they wanted the eggbeater or why the victim had to be threatened at knifepoint to get it. [Tampa Tribune, 12-15-08]" (found through News of the Weird)

They also fail to report why she was carrying an eggbeater in public, and why she failed to use it in self-defense.

I initially thought that this was a mugging on the street, and wondered why someone (other than Carmela) would be carrying an eggbeater in public. After a little research, it turns out that the burglars broke into the house and demanded the eggbeater (and nothing else, or at least nothing else worth mentioning).
              Last edited by talkingbeast; April 14, 2009, 09:29:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X