"Eggbeaters" and other wizardly equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Eggbeaters" and other wizardly equipment

In Abroad when the wizards assemble to fight Balor they bring wepeons, some have swords,some have axes, some have wands, and one has an eggbeater. I wonder if its the same kind of eggbeater that Kit's sister gets at the end of Alone. I think I'll be very careful when I make eggs from now on [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    *Wooosh I be polydactial yo!*

In Abroad when the wizards assemble to fight Balor they bring wepeons, some have swords,some have axes, some have wands, and one has an eggbeater. I wonder if its the same kind of eggbeater that Kit's sister gets at the end of Alone. I think I'll be very careful when I make eggs from now on [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    *Wooosh I be polydactial yo!*

Comment

Oooh! Yowza! I didn't see the connection on that one. Interesting...

Inside every cynic there's an idealist desperately yearning to be let out, and when they are let out they're usually a real pain and cause all sorts of trouble. --Chris Boucher

Comment

I personally, have always been afraid of eggbeaters.

KEEP THE PEACE

I don't know what tomorrow holds, but i know who holds tomorrow
        :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
        Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
        A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

lol

Dai Stiho,
          Dan
          Dai Stiho,
          Dan

Comment

I noticed that earlier, I think I mentioned it in a chat.
            ---
            seabiscuit1009: there is nothing wrong with getting snogged by Andrew

Comment

In the november chat :
              TheClone: In 3 someone was carrying an eggbeater!

TheClone: err 4

Birdhead:No, that was 4.

DD: Cal -- > The TV was adjusting for local protocol the best it could. As our PAL machine handles NTSC. (Never The Same Color)

TheClone: Yeah!

EWizard11: So?

TheClone: Thats cool.

TheClone: Was that planned?

EWizard11: It didn't seem important

DD: No. I think I must just feel that eggbeaters are intrinsically funny.
              ---
              seabiscuit1009: there is nothing wrong with getting snogged by Andrew

Comment

Sounds almost like the Tom Hanks film "Bachelor Party." While the film isn't worth much (Hanks notwithstanding) the eggbeater was pretty funny...

Inside every cynic there's an idealist desperately yearning to be let out, and when they are let out they're usually a real pain and cause all sorts of trouble. --Chris Boucher

Comment

hey, at least no one had the frying pan of doom...

A message to the snow gods: remember 1996? 6 ft. of snow? i got off school for a week, so THINK BACK!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! I"M ROOTING FOR YA!!!!
                  If one is a TRUE book lover, one cannot have a favorite book. It would be an insult to all the other books you have read and loved.
                  http://www.avidgamers.com/WWOHP/
                  PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                  Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

*paranoid*
                    Someone's trying to take over the world with those eggbeaters... *runs screaming in paranoia*

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
                    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Comment

taking over the world with eggbeaters would be fun....

Join the Right Honorable wicked Stepmother's Traveling, Drinking, and Debating Society. (or, if you are male, join the men's auxilary!)
                      If one is a TRUE book lover, one cannot have a favorite book. It would be an insult to all the other books you have read and loved.
                      http://www.avidgamers.com/WWOHP/
                      PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                      Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Wow!! I did not make the connection to A Wizard Abroad either. The Egg Beater thing is funny though. It reminds me somewhat of myself.When I was really young my Mom got me an old hand-cranked one at a yardsale for about $0.50 or so. I ran around blasting aliens and saving the world for some time after that. I still have it, though now rests in the Kitchen utility cabnet gathering dust.

-IV-
                        -IV-
                        Ipha
                        Dai Stihò

Comment

Eggbeaters.. my brother has a really rusty one in our basement. I'm amazed, it can make you deaf! Evil eggbeaters.
                          Oh, and on the 'frying pan of doom.'
                          EVIL.......

~!~!~!~!~!~!~
                          PART OF THE PROBLEM, Nita thought as she tore desperately down Rose Avenue, is that I can't keep my mouth shut.
                          -Diane Duane, So You Want To Be A Wizard
                          ---
                          Interesting (adj.) - Oh God, Oh God, we're all gonna die?

Comment

Pocessed utencils....where have i heard that before?

Hillary Wan Kenobi
                            The first-ever Jedi Ewok
                            And proud of it...
                            A physics geek
                            And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

All right then.....

Comment

Working...
                              X