No announcement yet.

Anyone know the speech??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure you weren't just sitting on the TV remote? Maybe it has something to do about that brainwaves/radiowaves thingy. Hmmmmm.... *wonders*
    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

YR:... Maybe it had something wrong with it. Or, as kk said, you were sitting on the remote. ><

And to think I used to think I could control the rain. Pfffft. I was dim.
      Love and be loved

Comment

You thought you could control rain?? Weird. Well, no weirder than me, I named all the electronics in the house, and at my friends houses. (including the fridge, TVs, computers, Smoke alarms, alarm clocks, printer/scanner/fax machines, etc)
        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

I remember you thinking that...*is saddened by your sudden beliefe in your dimness* i once PRETENDED i could, personally. i found it kindof funny, particularly when it insisted on coinciding with all my attemps. *Shrugs* plus, it really weirded out my mom, which is always a plus. *grins* and one...it didn't HAVE a remote. two: the whole thing about there being something wrong with it doesn't explain why it didn't act baddly when the guy we gave it too watched it, particularly since i think he watched it more then I had...And it can't be because different signals were finding the way to where he was, because one of the few times i watched it after giving it away to my uncle (the guy we had given it too) it did it again. *Shrugs* I don't think of it super creepy or anything like that...i just find it really strange since there really SHOULD be a common facter in there, other then the fact that it was me watching it when it happened!
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Originally posted by kk:
            (including the fridge, TVs, computers, Smoke alarms, alarm clocks, printer/scanner/fax machines, etc)
            Even the _smoke alarms_??? That's... kind of weird. More than kind of. . .

-blinks- I was seriously immature then. Why would I think I could control the rain? Ahh, it's embarassing.
            Love and be loved

Comment

Young Reader, maybe the reason the TV only went weird when you watched it was because your brainpower is a lot more than your uncle's?? I heard of cases where something goes wrong with a TV, and it starts picking up brain signals. Just a thought, and a weird on, at that.
              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

no i wish

Comment

berto_lova!99430 : That was serously the worse one liner I have ever seen. Please try to make it at least a couple lines instead of saying "no i wish". DD pays for these posts and it helps if you don't make a bunch of tiny one liners. Not trying to be rude, just asking if you could make your posts a couple lines longer. :]

Anyways. I don't think the TV was magical. That happens all the time. My iPod turns on and off when it isn't doing the right song it was supposed. Or when it stays in the rating mode. A lot of things turn on and off just on coinencidence. Not to spoil your fun. Or whatever. Just my take on it.
                  Love and be loved

Comment

i don't know the speech but it seems like a beautiful language, and i would love to learn it!

Comment

I don't even know Spanish (which I've been trying to learn for years). *sighs* Of course, if I learned the Speech my Spanish-inhibition wouldn't be such a big deal!
                      "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
                      Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

No i don't know teh speech but i could just have squeky(my ipod) translate for me.
                        What. No it's not wierd that i named my ipod....Seriously.
                        (\__/) "Be amazing"
                        (+'.'+)
                        (")_(")

Comment

my whole family is spanish!! the only word i know means faget and that's cause my mom calls my dad that all the time.

i know how to say Madreen ruai think it means fox or something.

Comment

Dai! Yay1 i can greet an alien! WHOOOHHOOOOO!

Wow, that's pathetic.
                            I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

MagicalMike, I don't think it's weird that you names your iPod, I named just about every electronic device in my house! (see previous posts) And Madreen Ruai does mean fox, but something else did too. I'll have to reread the books for a tenth time.
                              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

If I remember correctly, madreen rua meant "little red dog" in the Speech. I could be wrong, but I think that's what it said in WA.
                                "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
                                Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

Working...
                                X