Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are shipper topics allowed? As you can probably tell, i'm new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear, I'm so boring. I have been a Kit/Nita shipper since the first book. XD

Dairine, I really wasn't convinced of any until Roshaun came along. And I think that was partly Emma's fault, but, hey. Not that I mind. XD

Ronan/Carmela intrigues me. They work kinda. Dunno why.

Though, I do have to admit, done a certain way, LP/Nita can be interesting. When they're in character. Which is hard to do...But doable. As for the Power/human thing: It's been done before. Read A Wizard Abroad again.
    ---------------------------
    ~
    And we go on...

Comment

Origionally posted by Lauren:
      Actually, I really like the idea of Carmela/Ronan. They seem completely perfect for each other in a weird, kooky way. They've both got attitude, though Ronan is the 'broody, mysterious' attitude while Carmela is the 'as if' attitude. (Does that make sense to anyone besides me?)
      ABSO-FLIPPIN-LUTELY-YESS!!! *jumps up and down*

*regains composure*

heh heh

Nita/Kit shiiper all the way! I think maybe the 10th book, but a slimish chance of the 9th...but things could begin to fly....

shippyness rocks!!

Dairine/ Roshaun would be cute, but where would it go from there? Would it affect their ability to work together? (eep, I almost put parntership!! ) wouldn't that be interesting...

spoiler!!

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">assuming he's alive...wouldn't that complicate things? Him being all "Tough" and getting on her nerves? Oh well, I think I'm looking way too much into the future.</span>

now that I think I'm done ranting/shipping (what's the dif. anyways?), I shall continue my glow in the dark 3D haunted Victorian House puzzle.

BRU-HA-HA!! LET THE HAUNTING BEGIN!!
      just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Working...
      X