Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are shipper topics allowed? As you can probably tell, i'm new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are shipper topics allowed? As you can probably tell, i'm new.

yeah same thing. i'm sorry if this is a repeat of the same question

There have been various 'ship topics before, so it's probably a good idea to look back through them. They're mostly under Forthcoming Books or Miscellaneous Issues, which seemed more appropriate places than Wizard's Holiday, so I moved this one here.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Well, it's better you ask than stay in the dark. PM commented in chat about Dairine and Spot... heheh.

Well... I'm sure that'll never happen, so we'll be safe.
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Also, check out practically any topic with "Ronan" in the title in the Wizard Abroad area
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Originally posted by kli6:
          Also, check out practically any topic with "Ronan" in the title in the Wizard Abroad area
          aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!! i don't like ronan. i did, until they kissed. then i hated him. am i allowed to start a topic about ships?? why is it that i can't post on some topics>?< is it possible for me to change my name in the forums?

i hope this isn't a short post-

Brennick

Comment

Ronan is half the ship discussions for Nita all by himself .

This is a topic about ships, so you might as well carry on talking about them here.

Kathy answered the question about not being able to post in some topics elsewhere - they're probably archived (or locked by DD).

You have to email Lee to ask her nicely to change your name - moderators can't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Murray:
              Ronan is half the ship discussions for Nita all by himself .

This is a topic about ships, so you might as well carry on talking about them here.

Kathy answered the question about not being able to post in some topics elsewhere - they're probably archived (or locked by DD).

You have to email Lee to ask her nicely to change your name - moderators can't do it.
              ok, i liked ronan until he got to friendly with nita, so i don't like him anymore. so i'll argue against them in that subject!
              whos kathy? lee? how can i ask them? no, whoever kathy is, she didn't answer my question.
              if moderators can'y do it, then who can?

hoping this isn't a short post,
              Brennick

Comment

Don't worry Brennick, it's not a short post. Just remember to use the right caps. I'm kind of picky about that. My friend is trying to "teach" me how to IM correctly, like using "netspeak" and not correcting spelling errors. It doesn't work. I'm a spelling/grammar freak.

Lee is the forum administrator, and the one who runs the site on a day to day basis, as far as I know. Lee Enfield-Burke is is her "full" name. I've heard that she got a character named after her in one of DD's books...
                Oh, and Kathy is Kli. She's one of several people who sometimes go by their "real" names. (Others, I don't remember right now.)
                Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
                "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

Kathy is kli6 - she said about topics being archived in a different topic.

Sorry - moderators have "Senior on Duty" by their names, so that's Kli6 and me. We can't change your name.

Lee is Lee Enfield-Burke (email address) - she's the website's admin, and can change people's names. Diane Duane is also an admin, but is busy writing books .

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa:
                    Lee is the forum administrator, and the one who runs the site on a day to day basis, as far as I know. Lee Enfield-Burke is is her "full" name. I've heard that she got a character named after her in one of DD's books...
                    Oh, and Kathy is Kli. She's one of several people who sometimes go by their "real" names. (Others, I don't remember right now.)Don't worry Brennick, it's not a short post. Just remember to use the right caps. I'm kind of picky about that. My friend is trying to "teach" me how to IM correctly, like using "netspeak" and not correcting spelling errors. It doesn't work. I'm a spelling/grammar freak.
                    Alright, thanks! I used to be a grammar freak too, but my friends(all two of them(sniff)) kept bothering me about it, saying that it was stupid. So I switched over to the everyone else does it, and they stopped bothering me.
                    You don't care, so nevermind.

Oh yeah, thanks peter!

Brennick

P.S. Since certain members -cough(gryphon)- decided to treat me like I'm stupid, I'm probably not going to be in this forum much longer.

Comment

Yeah Brennick you wouldn't believe the number of topics about ronan.I have given up counting them all. Also yes you'd have to email Lee to ask to change your name. I have done it maybe 5 times. If you don't believe me just ask PM. Or Lee herself.
                      (Honorary member of the Breaking then fixing chime foundation.)XD
                      "Everyone has a sanity threshold after which they turn into Young Wizard fans and talk in topics like this all day and meet people like PM and Kathy and Gryphon and Caitlin and Lord o

Comment

*laughs* Hey: Carl, you've...

Changed your name FIVE (5) times...

Changed your avatar FOUR (4) Times...

Had ONE (1) signature...

Posted SEVENTEEN (17) times...

All within THIRTEEN (13) days.

Me, I've...

Changed my name ZERO (0) times...

Changed my avatar ZERO (0) times...

Had ONE (1)signature...

Posted SEVENTY-ONE (71) times.

*laughs evilly* But then, I've read the entire topic of Great Randomness. *laughs again*

Ronan is EVIL. Everybody HATES Ronan. The only good thing in his body is the Power that lives inside him, but nothing else. *strangles Ronan with garroting wire*

Lets say a hearty hello to our new forum members, and...

if you forget everything else, remember this one thing: NEVER put the words 'Salt' and 'Water' together in Chat/Chime. Don't say I didn't warn you. *sticks tounge out at Gryph*

Edit: Aww, Brennick, you're not stupid at all! You did those THREE LINES of the Lone Power for the Song of the Twelve during chat. Ouch. Whenever my hand types out those words, it feels like it's about to fall off. A curse, I tell you, a curse.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigo:
                          ... *laughs evilly* But then, I've read the entire topic of Great Randomness. *laughs again*

Ronan is EVIL. Everybody HATES Ronan. The only good thing in his body is the Power that lives inside him, but nothing else. *strangles Ronan with garroting wire* ...
                          You sure that its everybody who hates him?

Wow, you've read the whole thing?

Gotta go,

Brennick

[edited to cut the quoting down to just the relevant passages. --kli.]

Comment

Garbage In, Garbage Out ... -Ish:
                            if you forget everything else, remember this one thing: NEVER put the words 'Salt' and 'Water' together in Chat/Chime. Don't say I didn't warn you. *sticks tounge out at Gryph*
                            Gahhh, GIGO!!! Chime stars out a portian of that word because it's a bad word you don't need to know.

I don't hate Ronan. I just don't remember him either. I don't remember hating him, so I think I might've not. And I'm gonna assume, for now, that I don't.

Carl has been a lot of names. First he was BO, but then l2r came into chat and said, "Body odor?" So he started posting as Carl and BO to confuse everyone. Lee said he could only have one account and deleted Bo. Carl asked for Crazyman or Lord of the Undead. Lee changed it to LotU, but then someone said it was unnerving, so it was changed to Crazyman. And here Crazyman is.
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Portion, not portain. I know, I know. I like correcting people. *laughs evilly*

I don't think that Carl changed it because someone said it was unnerving...he probably would have thought it funny. He most likely did it because we people in chat kept calling him the Lord of the LIVING (undead- not dead-living) and stuff like that, and he changed it to Crazyman.

I love white text. I'm going to start posting totally in white soon, so get ready with your mouse to highlight.

Brennick! Yay! You helped me and WF do the entire TwelveSong!!! Even though you only did three lines of the LP...*grumbles*

*forgets that he ever grumbled* *huggles everyone* G'bye. Here's a qwerty for luck. #

Comment

Working...
                              X