Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are shipper topics allowed? As you can probably tell, i'm new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gigo:
    Portion, not portain. I know, I know. I like correcting people. *laughs evilly*

I don't think that Carl changed it because someone said it was unnerving...he probably would have thought it funny. He most likely did it because we people in chat kept calling him the Lord of the LIVING (undead- not dead-living) and stuff like that, and he changed it to Crazyman.

I love white text. I'm going to start posting totally in white soon, so get ready with your mouse to highlight.

Brennick! Yay! You helped me and WF do the entire TwelveSong!!! Even though you only did three lines of the LP...*grumbles*

*forgets that he ever grumbled* *huggles everyone* G'bye. Here's a qwerty for luck. #
    I did more than three lines!
    And why are you "yay"-ing me?

Brennick

(sorry, but I'm in a bad mood.)

Comment

Ronan... I liked him, but like most others, after they kissed, I just wanted him to die... well maybe not that harsh but I didn't like him very much any more! Oh well, there are some crazy old Nita/Ronan shippers out there, though for what reason I don't know! I am a complete Nita/Kit shipper, you know, in case you hadn't already noticed, I just HAD to tell you! Well ttyl!
      ------------------------------

NITA/KIT all the way! Luv ya tons! XoXo Julie

School's out! :bouncinghappy:

Julie, that's me, just me, myself and I here in my own little world!!! :soveryconfused:

Comment

Ronan can die! Actually, now he can't.... As he's half Power That Is.. But then why would DD write that in if it didn't have signifacant importance? Well, I'm a Juanita and Christopher shipper as well. I see, you just HAD to....

Me

Comment

Blah. >.< ... boring Kit/Nita! Boring Dairine/Roshaun.

I CAN'T support usual pairings. I've tried, it's never worked for anything. For Harry Potter I support as much slash as het and for Yugioh I barely support anything at all but yaoi... oh wait, I DON'T... My favorite pairings for YW *everyone holds breath* is NITA/LONE ONE and KIT/DAIRINE!! Wierd but so am I.

Comment

I don't like normal pairings either, but I can deal with them. I actually write a lot of them too. Nita/Lone One and Kit/Dairine are cool. I can go with pretty much any ship. I read all sorts of shipping fanfics, although I don't write yaoi.

As for YGO ships, Kaiba, I've recently started supporting...Joey/Tea. Not normal. Waaayy abnormal. But cool. (And NOT YAOI.)

Weird ship just popped in my head: Roshaun/Carmela.
            Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
            "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
            "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

Ross, I think that, since the last post was in April....go figure.

*sees Kaiba, covers eyes, mutters 'I don't know her', and tries to back away*

Kit/Dairine is unlikely, but moot, because Nita has the dibs. Or does she?

*splutters* Nita and the LP! That's...that's...that's just....it's just...*coughs* it may be a 'imaginative' pairing, but it goes against the books itself! *is painfully aware that nothing in the manual says that you can't have a 'relationship' with the LP....but that might change. XD*

A POWER. A HUMAN (even though she's a wizard).

Hey, wonder if the LP him/itself will come and fight it's evil shadows? Like in the FW books. That was cool.

No slash for Harry Potter. None at all. *uses 'hide' facility and dumps him into non-retreviable otherspace pocket*

Yu-gi-oh? Barely know the game. Have no understanding of the characters, I.

Mine. Or I'll help you not. *imitates Yoda*

Wonder's if DD will read this, then decides that the list below probably won't get in the books.

*wonders whether to write a fanfic about Harry Potter, Yu-gi-oh characters, Digimon, Pokemon, and ARTEMIS FOWL tied in with Kit and Nita. Poor Kit. XD*

I think I will! *goes off to Word 2000 to start typing furiously*

XD

Comment

.... Gigo, didn't you read Book of Night with Moon? The cat (forgot name) that starts with an "S" was a wizard and in a way she becomes a Power. Maybe something like that'll happen to Neets, even if she isn't a cat and doesn't have a 10th life. *shrug* But I doubt it... whatever...

It's called IMAGINATION! People use to create shippings like LP/Nita...

No slash for Harry Potter. None at all. *uses 'hide' facility and dumps him into non-retreviable otherspace pocket*
                Yu-gi-oh? Barely know the game. Have no understanding of the characters, I.
                No HP slash?! Awwww.... I'm writing a Harry Potter/ Voldemort slash fic right now.....

Yeah, I guess I DO pair the good guys with the villians often, never really thought about it before. I think it comes naturally...

And I don't play the Yugioh game. It's stupid and nerdy. I'm only in it for the show and manga. And NOT the show on TV, that's the stinkin dub. (Actually, I love YGO so much because of the bishoune {and yaoi} but you guys don't have to know that...)

wonders whether to write a fanfic about Harry Potter, Yu-gi-oh characters, Digimon, Pokemon, and ARTEMIS FOWL tied in with Kit and Nita. Poor Kit. XD
                THat would be interesting... but I already wrote a Yugioh/YW fic. Nita falls in love with Seto... *grrr, MY Seto-kun! But then why did I write that pairing??*... and she gets banished to the Shadow Realm! (In the non-dub, that's hell) and has to get find her way out! And guess what else in that story? NO YAOI!! I mean slash. It's like my only real-not-a-mary-sue-fic wihtout yaoi!...oops, there IS yaoi in it... hehehe.... it's soft shounen-ai sort between Ryou-kun and Bakura. Couldn't help it..... did anyone but maybe Lisa-chan or anyone in her siggy understand that?

Lisa: As for YGO ships, Kaiba, I've recently started supporting...Joey/Tea. Not normal. Waaayy abnormal. But cool. (And NOT YAOI.)
                Never thought of that one. It's actually quite cool for a YGO het... much better than most at least. But I still prefer Jonouchi with Yami and Anzu alone...

The Kaiba brothers as a three-some would be very cute. I still can't figure out whether Noa is better with Seto or Mokuba. With Mokuba he'd LOOK cuter, but he's Seto's age... >.<....

I recently started supporting a new shipping too! Seto is my favorite bishie, then closely comes Bakura, so I paired them together! Thief King Bakura (in Memory Saga, coming ut next year in Englis) he possesses Priest Seto... they hate eachother, but both hate Pharaoh Atem... oooh.... it might WORK, but it's still not nearly canon. Ok, that's enough about my shippings for now... *goes to write seventh Ryou X Bakura fanfic*

Comment

Gigi
                  wonders whether to write a fanfic about Harry Potter, Yu-gi-oh characters, Digimon, Pokemon, and ARTEMIS FOWL tied in with Kit and Nita. Poor Kit. XD
                  *twiddling thumbs* Cough. Cough. *whistling* Sneeze. *looking anywhere but at Kaiba and Gigo* Um...er...May I mention that my YW fanfic, the one that really stinks, you know how I had written the chapter, but I'd thrown it out because it stunk? Well, it stunk because I'd gotten carried away with the crossover thing, and I'd put in Yu-Gi-Oh, HP, and a couple other random things. Heh.

Kaiba
                  Lisa-chan
                  *feels good inside* Oohh. No one's ever called me a good name in another language. Not that anyone's called me a mean name in another language...as far as I know. I feel so loved! Kaiba-chan! Yay! I have a friend besides Steph who knows who Bakura and Seto and the Millenium Puzzle are! (My other friends - not that I have many - just shake their heads when I start my YGO speeches.) Although at one point, one of my friends used the word kawaii. It was VERY odd to hear it out of her mouth. Thank you Kaiba! You made my day! And you made me want to learn Japanese...*knows that her mother will never let her take Japanese because they've had this talk once* *realizes it wasn't really a talk, but her mother said "No, you need to learn a language that's actually useful" and that was all* *is planning to ask again once she's taken several years of Latin*

Kaiba-chan
                  The Kaiba brothers as a three-some would be very cute. I still can't figure out whether Noa is better with Seto or Mokuba. With Mokuba he'd LOOK cuter, but he's Seto's age... >.<....
                  I don't really approve of family "more than brothers/sisters" relationships, but I was writing a songfic that ALMOST turned into Noa/Mokie, but didn't get finished.

Kaiba-chan
                  *goes to write seventh Ryou X Bakura fanfic*
                  Randomly in my head: Seven fanfics = seven = Millenium Items. Therefore, 1 fanfic for each Item.
                  Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
                  "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!

Comment

Lisa: *feels good inside* Oohh. No one's ever called me a good name in another language. Not that anyone's called me a mean name in another language...as far as I know. I feel so loved! You made my day...
                    Uh... ok then, if it means that much to you, Lisa-chan... You said that you want to learn Japanese after Latin? Both sound like compliocated languages, and Latin is a dead language. In my case, I already can speak a lot of French, I know a decent amount of Hebrew, I used to be able to speak sentences in Spanish and Italian (totally forgot those two)... one day I want to add Japanese to my list. I already know a language that's not a ramance language (any language not written in roman dialect), so how much harder can Japanese be than cursive slang Hebrew...

Lisa-san: don't really approve of family "more than brothers/sisters" relationships, but I was writing a songfic that ALMOST turned into Noa/Mokie, but didn't get finished.
                    Me neither. Not with Shizuka and Katsuya or Malik and Isis at least... but with Noa and Mokuba, and Seto and Noa, they aren't blood. Sure, they're HALF brothers, but if I can pair a Spirit within a boy's body and the yadonushi (host of the certain body) then I don't have a problem with this one.

Anyway.. back to shippings *people edge away from ore-sama's dangerous shippings...* (ore-same is a rude bragging way of saying "I" in Japanese. Used by Yami no Bakura and esteemed Seto Kaiba...) Nita and the Lone One! Yay!! Harry Potter and Voldemort (Tom Riddle actually)!! ... O.O ... XDDD!!!

I'm gonna siggy Gigo when I get around to it. A few posts up, in a reply to me, he said; "is painfully aware that nothing in the manual says that you can't have a 'relationship' with the Lone Power." And Nita's gonna have just that with the Lone One-sama...

The only YW shippings I support at all is Lone One/Nita and Dairine/Kit. No slashy! Wow, am I becoming sane or something? Nahhh... *sneaks of to read a brand-new Bakura/Seto doujinshi* Yes, I said that Kaiba is the uke. He's usally the dominant one in yaoi, but more dominant than the Thief King? In real life he would be, but then again, he's not real...*grrr*.... NO ONE undertsood that this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa:
                      *realizes it wasn't really a talk, but her mother said "No, you need to learn a language that's actually useful" and that was all* *is planning to ask again once she's taken several years of Latin*
                      Oh, right. Shows what I know - I thought it was Japanese companies that were buying up US companies, like Sony buying CBS. Apparently it was actually the Roman Empire all along.
                      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

PM
                        Oh, right. Shows what I know - I thought it was Japanese companies that were buying up US companies, like Sony buying CBS. Apparently it was actually the Roman Empire all along.
                        I was actually going to use that argument until I started talking about it. Then it flew out of my head. (As good ideas always do.) But that's so true, and French and Spanish are so...traditional. Companies these days need people who speak many DIFFERENT languages. Japanese is different. Kinda. Plus, I don't plan on going into business. NEVER. Well, maybe. But I want to either write or sing. Although, ever since I saw the YGO episode where Kaiba shows off the original Duel Disk (Duelist Kingdom), I've wanted to be able to do that. I want to be able to create technological stuff, and understand how it works, scientifically and physically. And someone once commented to me that since I like the plot of the 2nd Star Wars movie, I should go into politics. (Oh, and I may have to siggy you.)

Kaiba
                        The only YW shippings I support at all is Lone One/Nita and Dairine/Kit. No slashy! Wow, am I becoming sane or something? Nahhh... *sneaks of to read a brand-new Bakura/Seto doujinshi* Yes, I said that Kaiba is the uke. He's usally the dominant one in yaoi, but more dominant than the Thief King? In real life he would be, but then again, he's not real...*grrr*.... NO ONE undertsood that this time.
                        Okay...so maybe I haven't heard the terms before, but I can guess what it means. A little bit. Seto's normally the "stronger" one in the relationship, but you put Bakura in that place for your fic. Right? Oh, and one more thing: He IS REAL. EVERYTHING is real. Somehow. Just like Star Wars is real, and HP is real, and YW is real. There are so many places us Earthlings haven't conquered yet, even on this world. There's always a possibility.

Kaiba-chan
                        ore-same is a rude bragging way of saying "I" in Japanese
                        *files away for future reference* Heh. My brothers will be mighty confused when I say that to them.

Kaiba-chan
                        Me neither. Not with Shizuka and Katsuya or Malik and Isis at least... but with Noa and Mokuba, and Seto and Noa, they aren't blood. Sure, they're HALF brothers, but if I can pair a Spirit within a boy's body and the yadonushi (host of the certain body) then I don't have a problem with this one.
                        Yeah...now that you pointed it out, they're not really related at all. Seto and Mokie are adopted, so Noa's just their step-brother. Okay! I understand now!

Kaiba-chan
                        Uh... ok then, if it means that much to you, Lisa-chan...
                        Coming from one of the two people who understand YGO and fantasy books, it does mean a lot. My other friends don't know Bakura from Tea. (Which is an interesting ship, by the way.) And frankly, they don't care.

Comment

Shipper topics are allowed, as long as they're not fan fictions. Personally, I much prefer Nita/Kit (I know, SO BORING) and Dairine/OC (Once again, I am SUCH a boring person!)

I love Science, it has to be one of the best inventions ever, besides books and computers! (lol, kidding, I DO know that science isn't an invention!) I love physics! I can't wait to take bio 11 next year!
                          ------------------------------

NITA/KIT all the way! Luv ya tons! XoXo Julie

School's out! :bouncinghappy:

Julie, that's me, just me, myself and I here in my own little world!!! :soveryconfused:

Comment

Lisa: What, were you thinking that Noa and Seto and mokuba were actually all blood brothers? Mokie and Seto are blood, they didn't even know that they were "related" to Noa until that last duel. For some reason Seto and Noa look similar, but it's just coincidence. I think Gozaburo also chose Seto because he reminded him of Noa.

Lisa-chan: Oh, and one more thing: He IS REAL. EVERYTHING is real.
                            Lol. I KNOW. I was gonna say that but had to post quickly because I was busy.

Oh yeah, it's Ore-sama, with an "a" at the end, not whatever I wrote. Sorry for implanting the wrong thing in your brain. And don't use it, it's something that the Pharaoh doesn't even use... only egotistic Seto Kaiba and the careless Yami no Bakura, which is funny, because it contrasts his hikari's most politeness of adding -kun to every single persons name (excepts girls' of course). -sama is a VERY high name suffix, used for nobles and magestrates in Japan, usually -san is used when refering to respect. A normal person uses usually "watashi" or "boku." But whatever.

Lisa-chan: Coming from one of the two people who understand YGO and fantasy books, it does mean a lot. My other friends don't know Bakura from Tea. (Which is an interesting ship, by the way.) And frankly, they don't care.
                            ONCE in this post! So here I will. LONE-ONE-SAMA AND NEETS-CHAN IS HOT!!!

Comment

I'm a sappy, normal boring Kit/Nita shipper. I don't know about Dairine... I mean, she was super cute with Roshaun and everything, but I'm not tied down to that ship completely. Roshaun is cool but I think I'd need him in one more book before becoming really attatched to him.

Actually, I really like the idea of Carmela/Ronan. They seem completely perfect for each other in a weird, kooky way. They've both got attitude, though Ronan is the 'broody, mysterious' attitude while Carmela is the 'as if' attitude. (Does that make sense to anyone besides me?)

I love to see Carmela/Ronan in a little 'attitude' stand off with each other. Just to see who would get all frustrated first. I wonder if any fanfics have been written for that ship? Hmmmm.

Comment

I've only ever really supported two conventional 'ships, one of which happens to be my first and so far only true OTP. (Both ships also happen to be in different fandoms, so it's not really relevant here. Felt like throwing that out there anyway.)

In YW I don't have an OTP, but I do have shipper leanings, and they're all unconventional--Kit/Dairine being first among them. I'm amused by Ronan/Carmela and Roshaun/Carmela. I don't think I ship Nita with anybody, at least, not at the moment.
                                And as I sit and talk to you, I see your face go white
                                This shadow hanging over me is no trick of the light
                                This spectre on my back shall soon be free
                                The dead have come to claim a debt from thee
                                --The Pogues--

Comment

Working...
                                X