No announcement yet.

Wizard characters "paper dolls"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I added two of the Alaalids from Wizard's Holiday, Esemeli (in about the right clothes) and Druvah (that dollmaker doesn't have many kilt options for male dolls).

I want WAW! I'm running out of characters to do as paper dolls .

... so I tried doing Herewiss Hearnssen, on the assumption he counts if he's the author of the Manual, as well as the first character from DD's first novel, Door Into Fire.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Hokay. I added my version of Dairine because, after Prince Unlikely, she's my favorite character and I've wanted to do her for a while...and finally, thanks to my wonderful Geometry teacher, I had time!

So. Go check her out.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Hey, now. If it has a dog, it has to have cats, too. I'm not a "dog person" at all (only one dog doesn't make me shy away; bad experiences with one when little) but I love cats. If someone could do a tabby ... ? I grew up with a grey (light/dark) tabby who'd sleep with me on my bed every night. He lived to be 14 before we had to put him under due to aging complications.

I'd love to be able to put a little tabby on my dresser.
        -----
        Jennifer (i am a soviet space shuttle)
        "He's a pinball wizard, there has to be a twist; a pinball wizard's got such a supple wrist..." -- Elton John, Pinball Wizard

Comment

Wow, that is amazing. Thanks for showing it DD. I can't believe I didn't see this before! Ponch is soooo cute! Not eexactly how I imagined him, but I think everyone has different views on Ponch's looks.
          In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Three (and some) years on I stumbled upon Kitten Maker (initially on DeviantArt), and my second thought (after "Cool! New avatar time!") was "I remember DD (and then PM) using something like this to construct piccies of YW characters. You could use this one for feline wizard characters".
            -- Rick.

Comment

i like this kinda thing it keeps me busy i made nita and a cat but now YW

You could also use tek tek

Comment

Working...
              X