Wizard characters "paper dolls"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizard characters "paper dolls"

The "electronic paper doll maker" lives at http://elouai.com/doll-makers/candybar-doll-maker.php. I'm a sucker for stuff like this.

...This album's open to postings from other members: anyone so inclined should go up to the dollmaker website and take a shot at one character or another!
    -- DD

I know this is a fuuny question and I've clicked on the link but before I look, what is a "electronic paper doll maker"? i mean is it as it sounds? oh well theres only one way to find out and that is to go and look!! wish me luck, hahahahha
    Fox
    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

What does Carmela look like, anyway? Or Helena? Two pictures added to the gallery.

Unless I missed something, you can't make boy dolls in this - so much for Kit, then.

Am I bored, or what?

This is the least feminine I could get, in an attempt to make a Kit doll.
      Picture moved to gallery
      Heh, lazy fanart. There are even wings, for making the Winged Defender XD .

I couldn't add a picture using the + icon in the original post.

I edited the pictures out, now Lee has fixed the permissions.
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Your Lucky PM when I clicked on the link I got on the site but I'm on dial up and it was taking forever to do what I asked! It would have taken at least an hour easy!! I might have a go next week when the parents are on holiday! hahaha,
        Fox
        God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

*giggles at PM's pic of Kit* hee hee hee. I've GOT to go and do this! lol lol
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

Originally posted by Fox:
            Your Lucky PM when I clicked on the link I got on the site but I'm on dial up and it was taking forever to do what I asked! It would have taken at least an hour easy!! I might have a go next week when the parents are on holiday! hahaha,
            Fox
            I've got that Surftime or whatever they call it now, which means off-peak dialup calls to my ISP are free Free FREE! Cut my quarterly phone bill by about £250, that did!

Ho hum. I just did a Marina doll too, continuing with the theme of doing the entire Rodriguez family but I've posted enough now, I think.

Comment

Pops put it in the gallery for me....

Thankyou, Peter! If it wasen't for him, I woulden't have been able to post this! This is as close as I could get to what I thought Nita would look like.
              ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
              **Neets**
              CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Just a note in passing, BTW:

In a desperate search for ways to make boy dolls, I managed to find a way into the original Korean "Candybar" site. This is at http://www.candybar.co.kr/?GO=shop&TO=. I'm still figuring out how to work the interface, mostly by just stumbling around in it.

If you look at the girl doll in the upper left-hand corner, clicking on the Korean text next to the little "face" icon down at shin level will toggle the doll back and forth between "girl" and "boy" mode. For additional modes of clothing, hair, accessories, etc, click on one of the scrolling images to the right, or on the word "more" in one of those windows. This takes you to a page with a long "navigation" column on the left. Click on each of these menu options and see what it presents you with. Some pages have multiple tabs at the top: make sure to hit them all to see what they've got. Clicking on an image adds it to your doll; clicking on it again removes it. (If you want to get rid of something that you didn't add, like that annoying starry border, you have to track it down and click on it to make it go away.) Finding where the boy clothes and hair are hidden remains something of a struggle: note that Kit's hair emphatically is not right yet. I also have not discovered yet where any but a few "whole" facial expressions are hidden.

Warning: if you have an image you like, keep saving it using alt-PrintScreen or whatever, as the page refreshes will sometimes inexplicably dump all your changes and leave you with the "default" girl doll again. (Argh.)
                -- DD

Comment

Um..... Who are the last two people of your slideshow thingie DD?
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "I could live

Comment

Yes, I was going to ask the same thing. Thankyou! Peter and I have been trying and trying to make boy dolls. Or, Peter has been trying to find the least feminine things and putting them together.
                    **Neets**

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

How do you actually get the doll on here? I've tried saving it to my pictures but it won't work....
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

I tried for 2 days to get mine on there, Pops was helping. I ended up giving the numbers to him and he made it for me. Ask him, he knows how.
                        **Neets**

Comment

Oh. Ok... PM!!!!!!! Where are you when I need you!??! It's only 8 in England...
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

*grins* That is FUN. I fell in love with a pair of boots, so I made another Carmela wearing them, only like Agent M I can't save it to My Pictures. *is puzzled* I have no idea what i'm doing wrong (again.) Anyone know how to get them at least onto my computer?

I too really want to know who those last two characters are. They're obviously new characters in War... maybe others of the wizards who are doing Senior duty?
                            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

As DD mentioned, you have to use Alt-PrintScreen on a Windows PC to copy the window the doll is in, then you paste that into a graphics program and cut it down to only the bit you want.

Nitafan couldn't get her PC to copy from the screen like that, though.

Mac users can use Grab or whatever function key is set up to grab part of the screen (Cmd-Ctrl-Shift-4 is the default!) instead.

Anyway, I tried doing Mr and Mrs Rodriguez too, but I still get an error saying I can't add to the album (permissions not set):
                              Not true any more, and they've been added to the gallery now.
                              Yes, they look too young, but I think that's inevitable.
                              I tried the Korean site, but got an error about being unable to load OLE objects, so I don't think I can use it. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X