No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I could do the beam me up scottie spell! then I could go to all the places I want I could get hot then get cold..hot...cold..hot...cold..hot..cold I am hyper now!!!!!!!!!!!!!db do you have e-mail??

"You have no friends,nobody likes you!" "No not listening Not listening!"-Lord of the Rings 2
    I have difficulties with Gravity.

Comment

• Yep, kit_rodriguez@yahoo.com

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
      You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
      GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
      "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Okay, this is random, but hey, it's the topic of great randomness. So, anyway...

Tui, I was watching LOTR1 and since I was bored I watched the credits...and I saw this thing in that maori language...and I understood a word! Languages are so cool...

-Emilie
        (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)
        Cute spider monkey Gatchew says: Go to The Pirate KBA!
        http://pub15.ezboard.com/ftimeheartf...opicID=3.topic
        The ever-changing restaurant with the best food ever!

Comment

• Whoa--what word? I NEED to watch FOTR again! (hehe...though I'd use just about any excuse to anyway...)

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
          -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
          *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
          My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
          OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• oh I am incredablily stupid...you said that earlier.....ok thanks mine is Sleepy8795@aol.com...whoa that a sign is creepy fun! Ohhhhh I went to this haunted house in Milwaukee and it is called Halls of Bedlam and it was really freaky but yeah....

"You have no friends,nobody likes you!" "No not listening Not listening!"-Lord of the Rings 2

Comment

• Papercrane: The word was Aotearea (I think that's how it's spelled, don't kill me if I'm wrong) and the entire thing was "He mihi nui hoki ki nga tangata whenua o Aotearoa. Ma Rangi raua ko Papa tatou e manaaki, e tiaki hei nga tau e ttu mai nei." Maybe Tui can translate for us...
              I don't know if it was in the regular version, I have the extended...It's kind of sad how many times I've watched it, though...

-Emilie
              My monkey likes the KBA: http://pub15.ezboard.com/ftimeheartf...opicID=3.topic

Comment

• eh???

i'm the queen of insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Emilie: Thanks! Hehe, next time I watch it I'll be on the lookout...

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                  -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                  *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
                  My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                  OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                  --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• *claps* Yay! I'm succeeding! *squeals* I have no idea what it means, but I recognise some phrases:
                    "Tangata whenua o Aotearoa" treasures/ sacred land of Aotearoa (that's New Zealand) "Ma Rangi raua ko Papa tatou" well Rangi is the sky(god) and Papa is the Earth(goddess), so probably something like from the earth to the sky for us all. I'll get my best friend on it ASAP- it's probably just a blessing-type thing.

T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                    Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Cool, but why would it be in the LOTR credits??

Aotearoa. My brain used to automatically translate that as "Arizona" .

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                      'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                      -The Fellowship of the Ring
                      *Ella*
                      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                      What could mean more than this?"
                      --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Probably as a "thank-you" to the locals. LotR was filmed in NZ, after all.

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
                        "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• Hey, I was wondering, I thought it'd be really cool if everyone came on at the same time, all at once, it'd speed up the posts and then for the people without chat passwords, like myself, it'd be kinda like the chat room! Maybe tomorrow....? At like 3:30 Central Time Zone?
                          *Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                          "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
                          *Agent~M*
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                          "I could live

Comment

• That would be so cool. I'm in a central time zone. And we're outta school this waeek STILL! Sorry I'm getting bored of it even though I read both HW and AWAbroad. But I have to clean my room and watch my annyoing (at the moment chewing on our wicker chair) dog. *goes to punish him*

I just wanted to say I forget where but I was mad 'cuz I couldn't get Dilemma, weeeell I finished Abroad last night so my mom got me a membership to my public library and let me check it out!!!! But, somebody REALLY abused this copy, the spine is broken in 5 places and the pages are all messed up.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                            Hyperness and goffyness are fun; but you must get serious to get a job done. -a short poem with a bit of advice from me
                            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Hehe try putting ot sauce on the chair then the dog won't lick it....it is to bad about the wizards dilemma copy it is awesome!!! like the 6th one too and I have to wait another like year for w izards holiday *sigh* oh well....

Comment

• I can't put hot sauce on the chair because 1. my parents would kill me because they love hot sauce and so does the dog (wich by the way my avie is practically an exact picture of him ) 2. it is outside and 3. we have him on the porch and that chair is right outside our window and when we come inside he jumps in the chair.
                                And even tho. Delimma has been abused they had three copies but I got this one because I tend to break the spine on my books (the only YW book I own is DW and the spine is broken 9 times and when I put it down the spine makes a half circle shape ) Anyways you can still read it and pooch wont mess with it if it is already messed up he likes to chew on me textbooks. At least it is better than the copy of SYWTBAW that my school has. The first 5 pages were missing and the first 2 chapters were still on by 1 single string, but luckily my mom brought me to BAM! and let me read the first five pages and the first 2 chapters stayed in as long as me and my firend read it.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                                Hyperness and goffyness are fun; but you must get serious to get a job done. -a short poem with a bit of advice from me
                                ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                                Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                                HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                                My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Working...
                                X