No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you get a custum avie?? mine doesnt seem to beworking....??

~*KsSk8er*~
    "I had a dream I was playing quidditch, whadya think that means??" "Probly that ur gonna be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something" HP5
    Dai Stiho
    ~*KsSk8er*~
    "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
    Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• Talk to Lee, mine wouldn't work and she made it onstie so it would. And are you sure that you weren't talking about oceans?

~Hifun55~
      Live in peace with each other. Do not be proud, but make friends with those who seem unimportant. Don't think how smart you are.-Romans 12:16
      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• oceans?? me?? when??

~*KsSk8er*~
        "I had a dream I was playing quidditch, whadya think that means??" "Probly that ur gonna be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something" HP5
        Dai Stiho
        ~*KsSk8er*~
        "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."

Comment

• oh. yeah. There are more then 7 seas on the planet. I can name Caspian, yellow, red, arabian north caribbean Mediterranean bering thats more than 7 right there!! how do you add a custum avie....what do u type in?? ok mine really isnt working now....do you HAVE TO BE DIFFICULT?? *Faoyli the Meepit cowers back and squeaks at the avatar*

~*KsSk8er*~
          Dai Stiho
          ~*KsSk8er*~

Comment

• Agent M: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! It was such a beautiful restaurant! WHY?? *goes out to kill something*

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
            -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
            *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
            My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
            OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
            --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Oh, and the Mall was nice too.

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• thanks all

~*KsSk8er*~
                Dai Stiho
                ~*KsSk8er*~

Comment

• Aurora, check your private topics. I KNOW!!! *cries on papercranes shoulder. My sisters second gerbil died... that's why I went away...

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                  "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

• *bursts into tears mostly on account of the restaurant but partly because of the gerbil and the Mall*

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• That is so sad M, sorry the mall and resturant went bye,bye, but so did excitment. *cries in sympathy*

~Hifun55~
                      Live in peace with each other. Do not be proud, but make friends with those who seem unimportant. Don't think how smart you are.-Romans 12:16
                      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• But why did the resturant and the Mall???? THey were there last night... But then again so were the gerbils.... THE PIGEONS!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "I could live

Comment

• They were there earlier today too! WHY?? Lee? It was only a day or two old...so young to die...

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Yes.... WHY?! WHY!? Or maybe this site is just getting kinda messed up.... THE PIGEONS!!!! papercrane,sam,Aurora,bassethoundbeagle, PRIVATE TOPICS PLEASE!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• *sigh* I guess I'll have to start a new 'Pirate KBA'...or should I give in to the ebb and flow of Life and give up?

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• NO! Create another!!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X