Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (SPOILERS INSIDE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed problems, but I still liked it a TON.

I was sooo worried they'd screw up Voldemort, and when he rocked, I was just like, "Yayness!" XD Yeah, I have this thing, were Voldemort happens to be one of my favorite characters (This kinda thing happens a lot; See LP, Akito, Ansem, Jupiter....etc.)

My favorite lines:

"OMG! I've killed Harry Potter!"
    and
    "Well, I thought once you figured it out...-"
    "Who could figure that out? That's completely mental!"

XD lol
    Oops

Comment

(\ /)
      (o0)
      (> &lt
      / i \
      nice I will do that
      "OMG! I've killed Harry Potter!"
      and
      "Well, I thought once you figured it out...-"
      "Who could figure that out? That's completely mental!"
      shea I love those quotes and I attimitt that I am a HPfancit. and they really should have the forest seen.

Umibridge will die!
      Ponch!!
      Country Music!!!

Comment

It has got to be the worst movie so far- I totally agree with everything the first post said- and it was tottally focaused on the teens- It's supposed to be a kids movie! (sorry if I'm repeated a post)
        There's no place like home, there's no place like home... Exept the Library!

Comment

Ummm... Whoever said it was meant to be a kids movie? JKR herself has said (If you haven't picked this up yourself from reading the books), that they are no longer actually _kids_ books. They are aimed (theme and otherwise) at people who are the same age as the main characters. Which would mean that this is meant to be a teen movie.

Plus, I'm sure that the rating would have been less (it was M15+ here, whatever the equivalent is in the US) if it had actually been aimed at kids. Though, if you think of the story that the book tells, then you should know instantly that this is no children's fairy tale.

Comment

Geez the DVD's coming out next week?! (Along with My Neighbor Totoro, Howl's Moving Castle, and Whisper of the Heart--gleep!) Guess I better go scan the aisles of Target next Tuesday...

Only a further two weeks in the UK. Which seems... so very wrong...
            New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

I liked that movie! Though i must admit, it wasn't as good if you've read the book. WHat will all the stuff they took out, it seems so quickpace. Still, it was great.
              I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
              For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I don;t know, i hated it. like the characters were great but the last challenge! was taht a maze! it looked like a bush!

Comment

balthasar said: I don;t know, i hated it. like the characters were great but the last challenge! was taht a maze! it looked like a buss!
                  but in the book, It WAS a bush. they said it was hedges. Hagrid was growing them for the challenge on the quiditch feild. While i do miss some of the stuff from the book, like blast ended skewerts, the hedges were there.
                  I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

i think the movie was good. better thatn the 3rd. i mean sure they did miss some stuff i wouldve put in if i was running i (actually if i was running, huge hp fans would b very happy) but all in all it was good

'k. u kno whats really scary? my pricipal is really truly Umbridge! i'm so dead serious it's not even funny! she is evil!

Merged two short posts - Peter

Comment

the movie was one of the better ones but i liked the 3rd better the 4th was jsut to short for such a large book but they couldnt make it an all day movie (hmmm good idea). i think ill try that one day and see how many ppl come to see it lol
                      wouldnt life be boring if you didnt have something to accomplish?

Comment

The DVD is out now, but it's neither terribly illuminating nor wonderfully packed with new features.

Personally, I believe it was a decent movie that veered just a _tad_ too far from the actual book. It made improvements, but also left out quite a lot.

Not enough shippy moments either, especially when the ships have been 'announced' now.
                        Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
                        Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

Working...
                        X