Eragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the information, I'd been curious but not Google-curious

I wonder if the post was taken offline because it wasn't directly YW related? I think it's reasonable to think that fans of the Young Wizards might be interested in Eragon as well. I enjoy both series, and others like Narnia , Harry Potter, etc, that aren't in the same universe, but are walking around in the same cluster of neighborhood-universes.
    -Positronic Cat
    (I have sat between the great lion statues, hoping for a glimpse of the future.)

Comment

• Threads are automatically closed if they haven't been accessed in a certain amount of time. While Diane is paying for Young Wizards discussion here, she doesn't mind a certain amount of off-topic chatter. :-)
      "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• Is Eldest out yet? I haven't been paying attention to the books.

The inherentencs website is pretty bad, isn't it'?
        I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• Eldest is out. It's been out for a while. I didn't ask for this thread to be opened because I didn't have time to ask. I was at school.
          Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
          Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• We're waiting for brisingr or whatever now...The word that means fire, is the title...and then the fourth one. *is so happy about hte fact that there will be a fourth one*
            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• I really haven't gone on any Eragon-related websites lately. The last I'd heard they thought that Christopher Paolini was going to name the third book Empire, which I thought would have made sense.
              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• It's not empire any more...But that might be because of thre four books. What would work in a last book, will not neccesarily be as appropriate now that the series is ending in a different place.
                Perhaps the fourth book will be named Empire, however... We'll just have to wait and see. :P
                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
                X