No announcement yet.

Book Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I finally got The Golden Compass from the library! They didn't have the other two, though, so I put them on hold.</span>

Comment

• Hey I didn't miss much! Meteorite: I'm about to read Snow in August. I meant to bring it with me on my trip but I forgot it. But I read Prey which was GOOD!! Guess who it was by? lol.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Was Prey good. I saw it but haven't actually read it.
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Eh. Kinda. It wasn't the usual format Crichton uses, the beginning was all about the main characters family issues and then in the last.... 100 pages or so it was good. It wasn't my fav. of his though. But everyone knows which one is my favorite.... Which I really want u to read cuz I think you'd really like it. And Jurassic Park too.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Which one is your fav? I think I read part of Jurassic Park.
            Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• *raises eyebrow* My fav. is the one I'm always talking about and yelling about how the movie was horrible... Should I make u guess or should I tell u.... Hmm.... I think I'll make u guess.
              *Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• Oh, Timeline!? I didn't know that was Crichton's
                Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Well it is. *laugh* He's the best EVER!!! I really think you'd like him, very gory and very good. Jurassic Park has a guy that gets his intestines ripped out and Crichton describes that in great detail....
                  *Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• Ok, I know this thread is five years old, and I didn't read all the way through it to see if anybody actually went through with it. It sounds like a great idea, though, anyone interested?
                    I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all mankind! The answer is twelve? I think I'm in the wrong building.
                    -- Charles Shulz

Comment

Working...
                    X