No announcement yet.

Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

star wars is the best, and always will be!!! I never get bored of it. The music in the bar scene is my favorite track.

Comment

I love my Star Wars for the Jedi- but the EU never clicked for me. I honestly could leave out all the drawn-out politics and eternal space battles if it meant more focus on the Jedi. That's why I like the prequels a bit more- they have the Jedi Order.
      Anyway... I have the novelizations of the movies, and all six movie scores ^_^;; John Williams is amazing, especially in the treatment he gave the music in Episode III. He could have made it bombastic and stuffed the Imperial March into everyone's faces, but his score helps bring out the real meaning of the movie.
      "A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing."
      -Oscar Wilde

Comment

i wonder if they are ever gonna meet Darth Vader. Didn't Tom or Carl say that he existed in some universe in one of the first 3 books? That would be so epic .
        There is always a price, but who pays it is optional.

Comment

Star Wars. Now there's a subject I could go on about. I'm sorry to say this, but it's my first major fictional love. Yes, I do like the YW and a million other book series. But Star Wars was what really got me reading the way I do today. The characters are believable, the people face problems that, on a smaller scale, people face a lot today. It focuses on the line between right and wrong, and how easily it can blur, which I find fascinating. But yeah, it doesn't matter if Star Wars dies. I'll still read it and I'll still love it. And there will always be handful of fans to share it with.
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a Light Side, a Dark Side, and it binds the Universe together.
          "Oh. So...what, you liked it 'cause it was shiny?" - Logan Cale
          "I'm sixteen. Of course I'm hungry." - Ben Skywalker

Comment

Working...
          X