Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*dumps a bag of pebbles on crookedfrogs head* I was accepted!!! Yippee!!!!!

*Agent~M*
    "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
    "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

O.O I fear for the people of Rohan...

Agent M you haven't logged in yet, shame

-Rrraua

Iin Life's name, and for Life's sake, I assert that I will employ my Art, looking always to the heart of Time, where all our myriad worlds lie whole...
      Iin Life's name, and for Life's sake, I assert that I will employ my Art, looking always to the heart of Time, where all our myriad worlds lie whole...

Comment

I have though!! I have!! I haven't said anything yet though, I've been busy. And I got a new book!!!

*Agent~M*
        "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

oh a new book, joy

Comment

Yeah. Now I finished it....

*Agent~M*
            *Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

I just aplied for both, but in WTM's I didn't finish my sampl RP, so I guess I'll get rejected, if so I may try again, since I din't finish it.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
              You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same.
              A memory lasts forever never does it die, true friends stay together and never say goodbye.
              ~Sam (Hifun55)~
              Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
              HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
              My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

If you started it you'll get accepted I think. If you didn't write any, REJECTED! Hee Hee. But try again, the websites pretty cool.

*Agent~M*
                *Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

*squel* Your were right I was accepted! EVen though my sample RP was bad. It worked I was accepted. HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                  A memory lasts forever never does it die, true friends stay together and never say goodbye.
                  ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                  Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

Yea! Congrats Sam!

*Agent~M*
                    *Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

Thanks, it is pretty cool. Just for the record there are now two Sam's and I'm Sam/Nate.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                      ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

im waiting to get a reply. *excited* want to know. my nick is Reno. but I dont know if Ill get accepted yet. did I mention that i was excited? waiting...... waiting............ waitng..... okay. goodbye.

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. I am really crazy and stupid and funny and dumb and extremely smart. I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

Lol you lot seem to be really excited... o.o I can't imagine why Reno you've been accepted :-)

Comment

WTM: hi. this talk of all the different avidgamers websites is confusing me. But I dont think I will sign up for any of the other ones, because every time I sign up for new websites the old ones go out of my favor, so.... I like this one though! its really cool, oh. and if I want to change my power level, can I do that myself? because I thought maybe I could be one of the people who have an unusually high rating, not that I want to be all powerful or anything, but still... if I can change it that would be great! thanx, BYE!

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. I am really crazy and stupid and funny and dumb and extremely smart. I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

Ummm... you can message me on the website asking for a power change

Also we have the Rank Promotion Rules up now.... and the Manual Research page.

Comment

yeah, I saw that. I sent you an PM, so... if I may ask, it would be helpful if you could suggest a good extra-high power level. because I have read all the YW books, but I would want your opinion just in case. thanx again!

Comment

Working...
                                X