This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New role-playing Young Wizards website

*slumps over keys and pants* New rp yw website... I've slaved over it for weeks people, you know you wanna sign *pitiful eyes* please?

www.avidgamers.com/abroad/

it's got a good theme, good layout and good class... all it needs is good members. Please apply, you know you want to take your love for the Young Wizard series one step further...

Iin Life's name, and for Life's sake, I assert that I will employ my Art, looking always to the heart of Time, where all our myriad worlds lie whole...
    [edited to remove all caps and acronyms from thread title. --kli.]
    Iin Life's name, and for Life's sake, I assert that I will employ my Art, looking always to the heart of Time, where all our myriad worlds lie whole...

Yeah, the problem is that there is already a working RPG site. www.avidgamers.com/playroom I'll stick with that one since it was there first. No offense.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins (The Fellowship of the Ring: J.R.R. Tolkien)
    "Not all who wander are lost"- J.R.R. Tolkien
    "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - (Yogi Berra)after being told he looked cool
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

www.avidgamers.com/abroad/ is much better in my opinion. I suggest you go see it. Worldgating Team Member's is awesome so far, and at this rate, it can only go uphill.

-MaThFrEaK
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

*feels insulted*
        'nuff said.

Tuibird in Aotearoa
        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
        Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Srry Birdhead! I'm probly gonna go on the new one, it works better on my computer, the other one takes forever to get anywhere, seriously it takes about 8 minutes to get ANYWHERE, that doesn't seem like a long time but for a computer, it is. Srry!

*Agent~M*
          "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
          "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

Comment

Nitta

Whats an RP and were's the playroom?
              "A positive attitude might not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"
              "How are you today, missus Darcy?"

"keep holding on" avril lavigne

Comment

Birdhead: This doesn't have to be a competition! There are THOUSANDS of active LOTR websites, and you don't see any enmity between them! Look, if you want, I'll sign up for playhouse for a week, you can give me full admin, and I can fix your layout... if that's o.k. ... I mean, I don't want this thing to escalate into two feuding YW websites...

Comment

We have a Guest login now

Comment

Who's feuding? I'm not! *shakes head fast* I absolutely do NOT want a competition. Nooooo!!!! I was just feeling a little hurt by Skitty's comments. Plus, well, LoTR kinda haws a HUGE net fanbase. YW, well, doesn't. And we can fix our layout ourselves, actually, thoguh I would like you to sign up.

Agent M: Huh? That's wierd, b/c they're both provided by the same place, shoudl both take same time to load...

Dave: well, it's your turn...

I will probably join [Abroad too. For fun. And to show goodwill. but I am NOT giving up on the Playroom, and will be hurt if you guys do so... *pointed looks*
                    T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                    Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I like the playroom, but hardly anyone replies in a long time...I'm going to join the new one too, and I'll try to be on as often as I can.

~Rad
                      I love Superchic[k]!
                      The Moosetrix Alaska
                      *Dai'Stiho*
                      ~Rachel

Comment

Nitta,

RP stands for "Role Playing".
                        You pretend to be someone in an imaginary world.

Some people take it very seriously.
                        It's often used for training in college business schools, for example.

The "Playroom" is the other Web site mentioned in the second posting here: www.avidgamers.com/playroom

There's also an RP thread on the Forum here, in "The Crossings" section, "Chatter II" titled "The War".

Does this help?

Selden
                        Selden

Comment

Yes! Yes! Sign up, sign up everyone but please read the rules first

-Rrraua

Comment

I'm gonna sign up for abroad but I'll still like more playroom. Even though You gotta wait 3 months till you find the person you were Rping with in the chat here so you can tell her that she hasn't answered. ISN'T THAT RIGHT CHRISTINE!? lol rofl Got carried away there.....

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins (The Fellowship of the Ring: J.R.R. Tolkien)
                            "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - (Yogi Berra)after being told he looked cool
                            Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Oh and World Gating Team Member, may I suggest that you change the color of the letters? It's kinda hard to read the rules and stuff. I'm signing up now. Let me tell you that I like RPG's as long as they're not too complicated. And you're free to visit The War anytime!
                              Oh, what's that about the power rating? Do I just pick the one I want?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                              X