Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phew! I've done it. Application submitted. That was a lot of typing.

Tui, you changed your sig! *grins* I like. That reminds me, I have a good quote for mine...*goes off to change it*

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
    'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
    -The Fellowship of the Ring
    *Ella*
    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
    What could mean more than this?"
    --Bright Eyes

Comment

Yes, I did... I just _had_ to have Agent M's quote there. I find it brilliant in the extreme.
      T

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
      --Agent M
      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

*breaks down into laughter* Thanx Tui, I feel special now I think I was being sarcastic when I said that but I can't remember...

Uh.. what's roleplay? That's on the application and I just got my application rejected *sniff* because I didn't put anything down for that... what is it?

*Agent~M*
        "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
        "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

Help? (I will delete this in less than 2 hours if no one replies seeing as it's a one liner)

*Agent~M*
          "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

M: "Roleplay" is when you create a character and write what that character says or does in a roleplay, which is like a story with more than one person contributing. In this case, the theme is Young Wizards, obviously, so what you will do on the site is roleplay. A sample roleplay asks for you to just write a bit on your own. For example, I had my character (who is basically me) answer the phone a couple of times to nothing but static, and then discover that she was on active status. I left it at that. I don't think the sample has to be very long.

Hope that helped.

*Ella*

'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
            *Ella*
            --Bright Eyes

Comment

Six members? you guys can do better than that

Iin Life's name, and for Life's sake, I assert that I will employ my Art, looking always to the heart of Time, where all our myriad worlds lie whole...
              Iin Life's name, and for Life's sake, I assert that I will employ my Art, looking always to the heart of Time, where all our myriad worlds lie whole...

Comment

marniebrown: I'm sorry I had to reject you because you didn't have a sample roleplay... the rest of it was really good, but I'd already accepted someone without a sample roleplay because the rest of their form was good... and it turns out their rp isn't as classy... so I want to know exactly what I'm accepting from now on

Comment

WTM: Uh, how long have you known "Marniebrown"? Cause, just between you and me, she hates that. call her Agent M. Or else she willthrow icy or flammable random object at you. i know. Poor Mutch.

Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                  "What do you say to three shillings, andwe forget the name?"
                  Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                  :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                  A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

*grins* Srry I didn't tell you that before... But yeah. Me and crookedfrog have a reputation of throwing peanut m&ms (I HATE peanut m&ms) and I throw fireballs. I'm gonna go remake my thingie now.

*Agent~M*
                    *Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

What about the walnuts? I'm positive there were walnuts.

*has a flashback* To the oldies: Do you remember the member Nita? The one to whom we had to teach punctuation? She used to post a whole lot, and then one day-poof-she's gone. That happened with Em, too. And wizfan. So sad...

*Ella*

*Ella*
                      --Bright Eyes

Comment

I know. And wizfan made a private topic with me and I didn't notice until she had left! I remember Nita, She was the first one to welcome me to the site, in the chat room, supposedly she lived in Kentucky and had lots of horses. Sad that she's gone. For a while I thought Civi had left, he's been on recently though.

Oh. Yeah. There's walnuts too. *throws a walnut up in the air and catches it* Who wants it?

*Agent~M*
                        *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

yes there was walnuts....speaking of...

*chucks frozen walnut at Agent M, hitting her in the nose*
                          hehehe

Comment

Hey! Well I guess I know who my walnuts gonna go to... *chucks a walnut at crookedfrogs knee*

*Agent~M*
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

*nods, upset* I remember all of them... I really miss Em and Nita, but Perry wasn't around very long, so... See, this is why people should not leave, and if any of you guys ever vanish, I will net-track you down and e-mail-beat you into an explanation.

OK?
                              T

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                              --Agent M
                              Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Arg!!

*flicks bottle of old nial polish at Agent M*

*hands Tui a bagof Hershy's kisses*
                                Trick or treat!

Comment

Working...
                                X