X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selden,
    Thanks.
    "A positive attitude might not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"
    "How are you today, missus Darcy?"

"keep holding on" avril lavigne

Comment

yes, you do pick your own power rating... everyone hasn't been though, so I'm filling them in with my own

Iin Life's name, and for Life's sake, I assert that I will employ my Art, looking always to the heart of Time, where all our myriad worlds lie whole...
      Iin Life's name, and for Life's sake, I assert that I will employ my Art, looking always to the heart of Time, where all our myriad worlds lie whole...

Comment

WTM/Rrraua,

I have a suggestion that might help a little:

The rules and credits pages are somewhat hard to read because the grey background dots interfere with the grey letters. It would help if the letters were white or a light color, just so they look different from the dots.

Thanks.

Selden
        Selden

Comment

thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to change it to white

Comment

How long do I have to wait till I become a member after I submitted?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins (The Fellowship of the Ring: J.R.R. Tolkien)
            "Not all who wander are lost"- J.R.R. Tolkien
            "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - (Yogi Berra)after being told he looked cool
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

a couple of minutes, if I'm online

Comment

Either you just sent me my password, or I just fooled a server. Because I put the "guest" password and it said invalid so I put my username on teh box below and they sent it to me by e-mail

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins (The Fellowship of the Ring: J.R.R. Tolkien)
                "Not all who wander are lost"- J.R.R. Tolkien
                "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - (Yogi Berra)after being told he looked cool
                Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

If you're Diego, then yes, I did send you your password

Comment

what, is that all?
                    I only have Gryphon, Rad and Diego

Comment

We need a Lone Power....

Comment

Mmmm...I'm going to sign up, but don't expect me to be a Lone Power. I don't think I could handle killing anyone...sorry.

And, please, don't expect me to come on more than once or twice a week, okay? I've got homework and of course I have to keep up with this website. Okay, I'll go sign up now...

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                        'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                        -The Fellowship of the Ring
                        *Ella*
                        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                        What could mean more than this?"
                        --Bright Eyes

Comment

your application hasn't come up yet

Comment

ya, know, i tryed to sing up and become a memeber at the first forum you guys were talking about, the avid gamers one, yeah, they wouldn't let me become one....

Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                            "What do you say to three shillings, andwe forget the name?"
                            Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
                            :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                            Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                            A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

Yes, sorry, I got distracted...I'm going to do it right now, I promise!

Really!

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                              'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                              -The Fellowship of the Ring
                              *Ella*
                              "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                              There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                              And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                              What could mean more than this?"
                              --Bright Eyes

Comment

*puzzled* Aundrea- at http://www.avidgamers.com/YW, or http://www.avidgamers.com/playroom? The first one quit on us, technical problems, so nothign's working there, but if you try again at the second one...?? That's strange. Oh, wait. You have to use your YW.net forum name, so in oyur case, crookedfrog13, or we can't let you join... just cause we want to watch who's coming on...
                                T

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                                --Agent M
                                Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                                X