No announcement yet.

More "What Kind of Music Do You Like"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like alot of diffrent music, let's see. Oldies rock like Black Oak Arkansas, Three Dog Night and alot more. I absolutly LOVE Linkin Park, evenesence, and anything rock. Then I have my mother's music. She's from Cost Rica and she listens to Spanish Music. Mostly Salsa, Meringue (I thinks that's how you spell it!) and some other that doesn't fit in those categouries.
    I will pretty much listen to anything!!!

Z, I don't care much for Avril either, and Britnay Spearse, except her song Toxic.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

I love oldies. American Pie was the first one I really listened to. I like anime music that either doesn't have words or is in Japanese, but when it is in Engrish it is funny, but the lyrics annoy me after a while. I listen to all kinds of ethnic stuff and instrumental stuff, but really I'm an oldies girl. Oh, and William Hung. That is the funniest CD.
      Zin

"My name is Matthias and I am the Guardian of a school - a magic school built deep in the heart of Colorado. It's a lot of work, because it's my job to make sure that you don't know we exist. I am not Mundane. Are you?" [url]www.sgmoo.com[/

Comment

I love country music. A lot of my friends do also. I like Shania Twain, Toby Keith, Jessica Andrews, Julie Roberts, Tim McGraw, and lots of other people that I can't remember right now.
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Kenny Chesney? One of my friends older sisters loves Kenny Chesney and it's the funniest thing!
          My favorite kind of ethnic music is definitely Cuban. They have some of the best music on the planet!
          Some other types of music are some different cultures spin on rock and roll. Arabian Rock and Roll is so funny, so is Irish punk, and German rock and roll. Irish punk is the coolest though, it's like some medieval rock and roll!
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Zgirl:
            I am an R&B fan.
            Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilara (sometimes), Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino...I can't name them all.
            I love R&B. and Jazz and Rap and soul. I also like some rock and some pop, but the only country I like is Shania Twain and Faith Hill and the Dixie Chicks.
            ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

Yeah I basically like everything except for Euro pop and most country. But Shania Twain and the Dixie Chicks are very good. ARGH! I need to do a song writing project but I'm really horrid at writing songs. I can play anything on the piano...ecspecially songs on the radio and operas. But I can never write any lyrics or music for some reason. (Unless they're parodies.) Any tips?
              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Keep a journal and write EVERYTHING in it, even if it is stupid, take it everywhere!! write about books you've read, about a painting you've seen at a museum, about stars that you see at night. Read back on the journal and write a song about what you have written, good luck, Z
                ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

Hoobastank is better then Linkin Park!!! The Queen of the World says so, so there Gryphon!
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

Z--steal a meter, compose to that . Easiest is probably something standard, like limerick, or sonnet, but a well-metered poem works well, too. Sometimes better, in fact. But it's probably best to stick to something standard, so you can stick in any random limerick or sonnet or what-have-you afterwards.

Comment

LINKIN PARK BEATS HOO--whatever anytime, anywhere!!
                      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

NO! Hoobastank is better!!! *blech* to Linkin Park!
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "I could live

Comment

TAI MAI SHU BEATS BOTH!! AZN PRYDE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! &gt;_&lt;v

...jk

Comment

...Hoobastank used to be okay... ish.... Crawling in the Dark was Linkin Park caliber, Remember Me was good as well...

But The Reason was just a sappy love ballad and an annoying one at that.

LINKIN PARKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and for azn pryde...

GACKT!!!!!!! DIR EN GREY!!!!!!! LARUKU (okay, the music's only okay, but the lead singer is HOT so that's okay...)!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

no! I like Hoobastank... *sniff* Linkin Park is too rappish for me. *hiss to rap*

OK what kinda name is Uncle Cracker?!??! Please tell me cuz I don't get it...
                              *Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

But Linkin Park has really good lyrics. Hoobastank.... heck, one of their songs was essentially about sex, another one had a good point but was done REALLY badly.... Hoobastank doesn't have good lyrics, usually. Crawling in the Dark and Remember Me were done well though.... it was just after about the first four singles on their debut single, they started sucking. Badly.

GAKU!!!!!!! Gackt rules.... And Dir En Grey.

Comment

Working...
                                X