More "What Kind of Music Do You Like"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More "What Kind of Music Do You Like"

What kind o' music do you like??? I person ally like Evanesence...but it is all about death, which is kinda creepy. I also like The Mamas and the Papas.

But there is still the quetstion... what music do YOU like.
    "Nobody's impression on life is so important that it outweighs honesty."
    - Duncan Ballard

I am an R&B fan.
    Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilara (sometimes), Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino...I can't name them all.
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I like Punk/Rock and some Rock like Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit...
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Country.

You can laugh all you want, but a lot of it is really quite good. Plus a lot of early rock guitar influences, which is a beautiful thing.
        http://superdrea.net/

Comment

HAHA! Okay sorry, my friends older sister loves Kenny Chesney. It's so funny I send her Kenny Chesney beatgreets and stuff. (Go to www.beatgreets.com) The only country singer I like is Shania Twain.

Comment

Rock and yeah... Jpop, Jrock, trance, techno... I don't like R&B that much. Love Evanescence.

Comment

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I like a mix of a lot of different kinds of music.</span> <span class="ev_code_BLUE">I like Evanescence a lot but I also like stuff like Sum 41 and Good Charlotte</span><span class="ev_code_YELLOW">But then I like the Dixie Chicks too.</span><span class="ev_code_RED">And I like Michelle Branch and Vanessa Calrlton (bad spelling)</span><span class="ev_code_PINK">As you con see these don't really all fit in one category.</span>
              (\__/)
              (+'.'+)I guess I'm helping bunny
              (")_(")

Comment

Mostly showtunes, which makes me desperately unhip, I'd agree. Biggest excitement over an album recently was Sondheim's Bounce. But I also like Michelle Branch, Yo-Yo Ma, and Ella Fitzgerald. And I've recently been digging up a lot of XTC, thanks to the Wonderfalls theme song.
                New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Well along with my mixed favs....
                  ...i also like oldies (VERY GOOD) and i also like jazz. Jazz is so freee and heart felt...you can really breack loose. I am a little suprized some o' people didn't say black eyed peas...their EDITED songs are realy kinda snappy

Duncan begins singin..."Hey mama....lalalalalala....."
                  "Nobody's impression on life is so important that it outweighs honesty."
                  - Duncan Ballard

Comment

hi
                    My favorite band are Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, and No Doubt. I also like Alicia Keys and Missy Elliot. I play guitar (as you can probebly tell by my avatar)
                    and i like to play rock songs on it. I just got a mint green electric one on Saturday. It's a Fender Stratocaster. It's VERY cool.
                    *ciao foro membro!*
                    "lost time is never found again"-Benjamin Franklin
                    "Don't let your education interfere with your schoolwork"-Mark Twain
                    ~steph~

Comment

I'm mostly into foreign stuff... anime music especially. .hack has a good soundtrack. So does Gravitation and Weiss.

I like Tai Mai Shu ("I wish today was sunday... so I could get a chee-eezeburger, for: THIRTY-NINE-CENTS! at Mcdonalds. Baby!"), they're funny. So's Happatai (YATTA!! esp.).

Hee... I dun hear it regularly, but the Monty Python soundtrack is fun to listen to every once in a while. And to annoy people with XD.

American Pie (Gasp! Something American!) is a fond nostalgic fave (from CTY memories).

Comment

AHH There's now someone besides me into asian music! SQUEE!!!\

*huggles Semiramis*

I feel so not-alone now!

Gackt Camui has got the greatest vocals, and Ayumi Hamasaki is a goddess! gackt... good music... ^^

Comment

I don't know if I should bother to add what I listen to as it would probably fill up several pages. I am not totally into one thing and I love so many different styles and artists. Probably due to how I grew up and the influences of my parents and family. I also developed my own style after a time. Hmm.... My most listened to would be the Beach Boys, Metallica, Duran Duran, Cheryl Crow, Chris Isaac, Shania Twain, Bryan Adams, Evanescence, Clay Aiken, CCR, Nickelback, Coldplay, Sting, John Williams, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, Avril Lavigne, 3 Doors Down, Hoobastank, Disney music (the kids' fault), celtic bagpipe music, Mozart and Beethoven, Enya, Led Zeppelin, O Brother Where Art Thou (music from the movie), Josh Groban, Blues Brothers, Howlin' Wolf, and Celine Dion. Hmm.... there are many others, but like I said, it would be a long list. I like a little of everything...
                          -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                          The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                          I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Ok well I am not gonna say who I really love 'cause people will make fun of me but I like the Black Eyed Pea's, Clay Aiken, Hanson's new stuff, Avril, Outcast's Rose's (I have that stuck in my head)I don'e like contry nope nope nope

and MAN OH MAN !!!!!! Do I love Jappanese Music Anime but right now my really loved music is Sowelu (sp) SHE IS REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her music!!!!!!!!! If you guys can get downloads or something DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'cause you will love her!!!!
                            "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                            and hope that our hearts will blend.
                            Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                            And who knows:
                            starting a new journey may not be so hard
                            or maybe it has already begun.
                            There are many worlds,
                            but they

Comment

I agree with everything but Avril Lavigne. Have you heard her live on TV? Horrible! It makes me squeamish. It's sad that there are so many undiscovered great singers out there. And she's the one on the cover of a magazine..

Comment

Working...
                              X