Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freaky (lucid?) dreams!!! (post them here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good. We're glad you don't feel so alone. And, hopefully we can all learn something from the dreams that we have. Dreams can be so confusing or misleading at times. But, I do love have a good fantasy every now and then.

There was this one dream I had years ago. I was a witch and my friends were vampires and other mystical creatures. I don't remember everything that happened, but I do remember we were about to save the world from some villain. But, my mom woke me up. Darn it, mom?
    Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
    Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• I don't know if any one watches the sci-fi channel, but if you do, do you know the add where a lady pricks her finger on a plant and water oozes from the hole....then she explodes like a water balloon? Well, I had a dream like that before. The only differance was that I was watching someone else pop....it was realy weird. She was just a puddle. I was about to go touch it when my hubby moved and woke me up.... I hate it when things do that.
      (\__/)
      (+'.'+) funny bunny!!
      (")_(")

Comment

• i remember that comertial that was funny. even though most of the commertials for them are.

now said i was going to get a web sight (yes i know its the wrong word) and i found a couple interesting ones so here they are
        http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
        now this one has over 4500 words and 1500 symbols.

theirs more but im lazy and dont feel like finding them again so maby later
        its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• I had a bizarre dream last night. Actually it felt more like two. IN the first I was in this big rickety old house, I think there were other people in it, but they kept out of the way. My brother was trying to kill me (I mean like really kill me, with a sword or a knife can't remember) That was scary. And I kept falling through holes in the floor until I got to the basement and I started freaking out because there was nowhere else o go to escape. So he finds me and then....we're in a college dorm. I don't know howe we got there but we are. My brother is no longer trying to kill me, but he's putting his stuff away in his room, and I say that I want the room next to his. Never mind that it's the size of a small walk in closet, and only has room for a bed, and there is no doorknob on the door, I say I'll take it. And then we met some of the other people, and then my alarm went off and woke me up, but that was just strange. On the other hand I NEVER have NORMAL dreams.
          Tourist, Rincewind decided, meant "idiot".
          Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic
          Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
          Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Comment

• Can I try to translate that ninja dream from like a zillion posts ago? Hmmm... Maybe you're subconciously scared of something, I read a book about dream translation, and it said that whatever is chasing you is sybolizing something you're scared of. (not neccesarily ninjas)But the fact that it turned into a piece of wood could mean that maybe you're not afraid of it anymore. The storm could symbolize a big change in your life or something that would make you not be afraid of it anymore. I know, it sound crazy, but that's the best I could come up with. Somethimes I can tranzlate dreams, sometimes I can't. Oh well, I'm going to describe some of my latest dreams:

I was the manager of a super mall on the moon, it had 150 floors, and was run by solar power. I was giving two of my friends a tour of it, and then Idena Menzel (who plays Elphaba in the broadway musical Wicked) showed up and started doing karaoke. Then Idena, my friends, and I went to my grandparents' house, and Idena started playing piano. It was odd, to say the least.

Then, I was a secret spy or something, and was assigned to a baseball field, where I got mistaken as a player, and had to play. After the game, I met a kid who started talking about Lemony Snicket.

Next dream: I was going to Hogwarts instead of school, and I was given the Marauder's (don't know if I spelled it right) Map, and was hitting it frantically with a rowan wand, and sayin again and again, "I solemly swear I am up to no good." A teacher was looking at me strange, and I had to put the map away, after hitting it again and saying, "mischief managed," and then something in the speech. Then a large fluffy cat turned up, and Kit Rodriguez (I knew it was him, 'cause I was Nita again, as usual)appeared and said that it was his cat.

Then I was in Cambodia with my uncle, and he was driving the Weaslys' flying car.

These were extremely weird dreams; anyone want to attempt to translate them?
            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• kk said: Can I try to translate that ninja dream from like a zillion posts ago? Hmmm... Maybe you're subconciously scared of something, I read a book about dream translation, and it said that whatever is chasing you is sybolizing something you're scared of. (not neccesarily ninjas)But the fact that it turned into a piece of wood could mean that maybe you're not afraid of it anymore. The storm could symbolize a big change in your life or something that would make you not be afraid of it anymore. I know, it sound crazy, but that's the best I could come up with. Somethimes I can tranzlate dreams, sometimes I can't. Oh well, I'm going to describe some of my latest dreams:

I was the manager of a super mall on the moon, it had 150 floors, and was run by solar power. I was giving two of my friends a tour of it, and then Idena Menzel (who plays Elphaba in the broadway musical Wicked) showed up and started doing karaoke. Then Idena, my friends, and I went to my grandparents' house, and Idena started playing piano. It was odd, to say the least.

Then, I was a secret spy or something, and was assigned to a baseball field, where I got mistaken as a player, and had to play. After the game, I met a kid who started talking about Lemony Snicket.

Next dream: I was going to Hogwarts instead of school, and I was given the Marauder's (don't know if I spelled it right) Map, and was hitting it frantically with a rowan wand, and sayin again and again, "I solemly swear I am up to no good." A teacher was looking at me strange, and I had to put the map away, after hitting it again and saying, "mischief managed," and then something in the speech. Then a large fluffy cat turned up, and Kit Rodriguez (I knew it was him, 'cause I was Nita again, as usual)appeared and said that it was his cat.

Then I was in Cambodia with my uncle, and he was driving the Weaslys' flying car.

These were extremely weird dreams; anyone want to attempt to translate them?
              *Starts translating* your life long dream is to visit a moon, then to open a shopping mall somewhere, while constantly listening to piano. you kinda like baseball, but think the only way you can ever really play it is if they mistook you for someone else, and love the series of unfortunate series of events, so want someone to discuss them with. you also want to go to hogwarts, and do all kinds of fun michief, but are afraid all the teachers will figure it out, and you want magic there to be more like the speech, and kit to be real, so you brought him in. you also want him to have a cat, so that you'll have a good starting point for a conversation. there. all translated. :P
              I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
              For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• I dreamnt that i was a wolf again. It a reacurring dream. In it, i wake up in the middle of the night in the forest, and i howl, lonnngggggggggggg and loooooooouuuuu
                uuddddddd. Kindof like this:
                aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwooooooooooouuuuuuuu
                waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooo
                oooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                wwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. yeah, like that. not like that stupid howl hermione did in the hp#3 movie. that was a stupisd howl. anyway, I get up and aI run and run and run and run etc etc etc etc etc.

translation: I waish i could turnn into any shape or appearance at any time, for example a wolf. or a dragon. or something like that.
                I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• I had this one dream where my (really cool) French teacher, Ms. Nelson was like harrasing us before our benchmark--which was weird cus this dream happened before the day of the benchmark--and she had this really creepy, scary happy smile that just creeps you out...

Yeah, lol weird. Mebbe its karma for how I tried cramming the day of the benchmark. I remember someone telling me that smart ppl cant cram.
                  ~~~~---------------~~~~~
                  sweetbox!!!~

Comment

• I don't cram, but that doesn't mean I'm smart!
                    I didn't know where else to put this, so I'm putting it here: I think something weird is going on. I wanted to post this a while ago, but for some reason I didn't. I'm posting this now: I am getting sick of these dreams where I m always Nita. When I dream that I am her, My real life goes away, and I can only remember her past, and her life, not mine. But the thing is, these dreams all take place after the YW series, so by seeing into her past, I can (maybe, sort of) see into her future. Kind of. I remembre the first dream it happened. The day after the dream, I wrote a fake news article about a problem on mars and about martians reappearing and wanting power, Kit trying to decide which side he's on, etc. That was at least a month before I saw the description of a wizard on mars on the YW.com website. I'm not kidding! If my "past" in these dreams is really becoming or predicting the next YW books, then loads of people will be in shock, that's all I'm going to say, just in case the books aren't what I dream about. Creepy, huh? And I promise that I am telling the truth about this.
                    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• I had a rather violent dream last night... odd in total.

I was at home and a random dude came and asked me to carry some straw or hay (what ever it was) to a certain farmer and for some reason I did so. there was more to what he said, but I can't remember what it was. I took the straw type material and went to find the farmer. I walked for a long while before I came to a farm. I said what the fellow had told me to say, but the farmer chased me away angrily. I ended up at the house of a man who looked vaguely like my English teacher (mixed with The Master from the classic series of Doctor Who) after the farmer's daughter managed to help me escape from her angry father.
                      I got a feeling that this man was the one I was supposed to give the material to, though, somehow it had become a scarf (a very Tom Bakeresque one, might I add?) that I was supposed to deliver rather than straw or hay. I told him what I had been told to say and he didn't chase me away, but invited me inside. There were kids clamering around the house, I remember, and he asked if I was interested in hearing his plan to make it so that people didn't think I'd done something awful (course it made sence then...) And I said that I'd hear it. After he told me his plan, I said that I'd need to give it some thouht, so he offered to take me and my sister (who just kinda showed up at that part of the dream) to a room where we could think about it. after he left the room, we noticed that he was watching us in a very suspisious manner.
                      As we sat there, trying to figure out how to get away from this (now rather obviously) crazy man (who was suddenly an older fellow rather than a young man), we noticed a second doorway. the second door led straight outdoors. (rather odd thinking about it now I mean he was trying to keep us there... but we thought it just good luck then) We sieze our hope of freedom and broke out through the door. We were running as fast as we could, but we heard a noise, like crickets mixed with a door in need of oiling, from the man's house, it turned out to be an alarm. a guy who was about my age who lived near the crazy guy's house was outside and he spotted us, cursed a moment, and quickly explained what was going on, because we obviously had no idea what was going on at all. once it was clear that the crazy guy had killed the man who gave me the object (straw, hay, scarf?) I had my sister run for her life. three women who lived with the crazy guy showed up just after my sis ran for it. They were going to chace her, but the guy (for some reason) said he'd take my sister's place, that they should let my siter go. they seemed to accept that, and they took us back to th house. when we were in the yard, I discovered several things of mine which I must have dropped (funny though, all of those things were missing when I went to sleep, but I started finding them after I woke up...). I went to pick them up and the women wanted to stop me. I punched one of them and a second said "We don't resort to violece, we sue, S, sue" (it was odd... them working for the crazy kidnapper and murderer and saying hey don't resort to violence...) I informed them that I was going to take my stuff with me, no matter what they said. After I said that, the third woman threatened to take my book away. I jumped at her throat, squeezing it so she couldn't breathe for a short while, let go, then demanded to know what book. She didn't answer, so I went back to strangling her. (no one tried to stop me)

I woke up right aterwards. ond of the oddest dreams I've had in a long while. definately the most violent in a long while.

kk: sound's like you've got some precog going on! nifty!! write down your dreams in a journal so you can share them at a later date. it'd be awsome to see how many of them are accurate!
                      -----------
                      "CHOCOLATE in heaven is hearing my CHILDREN'S LAUGHTER"
                      ~~ My mother. May 24, 1965- July 6, 2006

Comment

• I'm intrested in kk writing down her dreams too. I mean gatemage stardragon has a point, now this way we can see just how accurate these dreams are.

I've had a few dreams lately but sadly I don't remember any of them. All I know is that at P.E. today when I was in the locker room by myself looking at my locker I felt that this had happened before in a dream. And I vaguely remembered holding the lock in my hand. But what was I doing there?
                        Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
                        Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• Originally posted by spyells:
                          I'm intrested in kk writing down her dreams too. I mean gatemage stardragon has a point, now this way we can see just how accurate these dreams are.

I've had a few dreams lately but sadly I don't remember any of them. All I know is that at P.E. today when I was in the locker room by myself looking at my locker I felt that this had happened before in a dream. And I vaguely remembered holding the lock in my hand. But what was I doing there?
                          huh... I don't know, but I feel that if you forget your dreams, there is a reason... I have a notebook by my bed sometimes... but I'm out of pages... I usually write down any notable dreams I have immediately, in all honesty, I didn't do that with my last dream.... but I get the feeling you're seeking freedom in your life, unsatisfied with what you have and wanting change. My advise: go for it!
                          -----------
                          "CHOCOLATE in heaven is hearing my CHILDREN'S LAUGHTER"
                          ~~ My mother. May 24, 1965- July 6, 2006

Comment

• The last weird dream I had was one where I went to a bookstore and got a box of books. In the box was the "there will be 7"(harry potter) bookmark type things from scholastics. Does anyone even know if they are out?

Comment

• I don't know why but the dreams I remember most were from when I was like three or four.

one was:
                              I was in the car waiting for my mom to come out of the store, when the car started running on it's own. My mom came out and chaced it but she couldn't catch up.

another: I walked into a room that was all white exept for plants and people hovering in the air. I walked up a white staircase to my friend devin's mom, and we talked for like 3 hours.

or: I was out in our driveway when the computer mouse stood up on it's little cord and started talking. Then a tractor ran over me.

one of my recent dreams:

I was walking into school when I fell down and turned into wrath (an anime caricter from fullmetal alchemist) and the rest of the people in my school started to turn into fma charicters. Then I took them down to the comuter lab, and let them watch it.

Comment

• I can at least translate (or attempt to) your first two dreams:

1. There are some things in life that are holding you down, or pulling you away from what your mind and heart tell you to do, and you do not know whether to go with one, the other, or your own ambitions.

2. You have a goal that will take a while to reach, and it will be difficult, but you will get it in the end.

I have a question, do you think it's possible to somehow get into other people's dreams? I think so. Last night, I had a dream, but I don't think it was mine! I was wandering around the outside of this school building, and the schoolyard, and running into my friends who go to this school, and their classmates, who don't seem to notice me at all. It was as if they were waiting for something else to happen, or someone else to appear. Then this family of a fat mother, a son, and two little girls around the ages of six and eight appeared. I was Nita Callahan, as always, and was a wizard, though with limited magic, because of the structure of that universe. Then school starts, bells ring, students rush to their classrooms, etc, and the family and I are left standing on this porch thing around the school. We stood there, and the six year old kept looking at me, and smiling a ***** smile, like she had knowledge that none knew of. The mother was checking off suplies from a list, and reading them out loud. The little six year old looked at me again, and when her eyes met mine, I could see into her mind, and I could tell that she was seeing into mine. I was shocked, and instantly burst out, "I have to train her." The mother looked up from her list, and said, "What? you mean Miriaki? She's good for nothing, you can't train her! What would you train her to be anyway?" "A wizard," I said, looking at her again, and seeing that she understood everything I was saying, I knew she would make a good wizard when she was older, maybe even an abdal. Somehow, I knew that this girl had knowledge and power, and was wise. "Well, we have to go in now," her mother said, motioning at the school, "but you can watch her while we are finding his teacher," she said, walking off with her son and other daughter. The little girl turned to me, and stared directly in my eyes. I felt a slight mental pain, as the girl seemed to be seing my memories. As she watched each and every one, they flashed before my eyes, and I saw my life (as Nita Callahan) completely played out in what must have been a few seconds or minutes, but felt like hours. (Some of the things I saw would completely shock some YW fans if true, by the way) The girl looked away, then back at me, and nodded. Then her mother and siblings came out of the school, and grabbed the girl's hand. She looked back at me with her little smile of knowledge, and I understood. This was a dream, I had known that, but this was not my dream, it was Miriaki's. My jaw dropped, as she and her family turned away. "Wait!" I called after them. "This is all a dream! Please let me train her, at least while the dream lasts!" Her mother snorted, but turned around. "A dream?" she said mockingly. "Miriaki has no dreams, she's too worthless!" I knew that I could not let such a brilliantly powerful girl go home with this family. I walked over to her, and whispered, "it is not safe with them. You must try to wake up. I know I will see you again in another dream sometime." I backed away a little. Miriaki looked up at me, and nodded. She took a deep breath, and disappeared. The world started to go fuzzy, and I could here her mother screaming, "This is all your fault, you witch!" and many other things. The world faded, and then I was sitting up in my bedroom, not remembering falling asleep. I still wonder if there really is a Miriaki who dreamt that, or if it was all my dream, which I highly doubt.

Kinda creepy, huh? I dare someone to try translating that!
                                Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Working...
                                X