No announcement yet.

Growing Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at the world as a diachotomy between boys and girls is very simplistic. I know it's easier that way, but in reality there are different kinds of boys and girls. Also, people act differently depending on the situation, the people they're around, and so on. I had one friend who acted very like me when she was around me - and much to my shock, when I was at a birthday party with her and her "other" friends, she acted much more like the sort of person you guys are talking about.

I, too, am speaking from personal experience, and I'm obviously a different type of girl than most of the people currently posting in this topic, as have been most of my girl friends over the years. Why is it so difficult to accept that not all girls tend to be the same way?

Anna

Comment

My own view is slightly different from everyone else, and kind of complicated, so just bear with me a second.

I'm pretty young, and so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but here goes. I don't think that guys and girls are all that different when it comes to relationships. After all, we're all human beings. We all (or at least most of us) want to be loved by someone. Everyone is different, too. Some people aren't meant for each other, and they have bad experiences with relationships, and then they characterize members of the opposite sex by how their ex treated them. I think everyone needs to realize that guys and girls are not different species, although it may seem that way. I'm not saying I'm perfect in that way, because trust me, I need help on that area, too.

But that's just my 2 cents.
      Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak! --Albus Dumbledore

I <3 Jamie Lawrence!!!!!! *squee*

Comment

Working...
      X