No announcement yet.

Birthdays cont.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April the 23rd for me, born 1978. Went out, eat fantastic mexican, then went to the cinema with friends and family. So two of my great loves covered there.
    Frog blast the vent core!

Comment

Go Libras.
      Woot. Yes. My B-day's October 7th, and I'll be fifteen. Perhaps my parents will indulge me with SVU Season 2...but I somehow doubt it.

Happy Birthday to all!
      *Ella*
      "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
      There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
      And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
      What could mean more than this?"
      --Bright Eyes

Comment

My b-day is on the same day as Diego i'll be 13 on Nov 9th this year. Scorpios Rule The World
        The Answer to life the universe and everything: CREW 42!!!!!!!!
        DON'T PANIC!!!!! *two seconds later once the plan does not work* OK PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I have a spelling problem. SYWTBAW

Comment

My birthday is May 11. This year (school year that is) I will turn 17 the day before I graduate.

Go Tauruses
          We will remember you PM. And your little GingerBear.

Comment

My birthday was exactly one week ago, today. Happy birthday to me, aye? Hehe. Happy birthday to everyone else who happened to have a birthday recently/will have a birthday soon!
            ~~~~~
            You know when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" Just once, I want to say, "Nope. It's for company. Help yourself. Make yourself comfy. Take your time."

Comment

HAPPY B-DAY Diego!!!!!!!!!I had a bad bday at school today.Its the 9th on our side of the world.
              DON'T PANIC!!!!! *two seconds later once the plan does not work* OK PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Happy bday Diego and *cough cough* I'm *mumble* today as it is my birthday!!! me and a load of mates are going out to a resertrant and then on to a club/bar/pub should be fun!
                to everyone who is just having a bday or is just about to have one i hope you have a great day and thoses that are a little order i wish you all the sucess in convincing your friends your 5 years younger (that wont happen to me for a while yet)
                God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Well happy b-day i only rememberd Deigo's cuzz we have the same b-day.HAPPY BIRTH DAY FOX!!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthdday Diego and Fox!!! Birthdays rule...Break out the cake!!
                    just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

My birthday is in a month today! Hmmmmm... I wonder if I`ll get W@W for a B-day present? Happy Brithday to peeps who had a birthday recently/will have a birthday soon!
                      "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
                      Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

My birthday is September 19th... I'm 16 now, but I still don't drive. *nervous grin* I'm way too paranoid to drive, so...
                        "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                        "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

LOL I didn't even read this.

Thanks, guys!
                          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

YAHOO!! Mines the 16th of December I'll be the big 19!!!
                            "We pray for our sorrows to end,
                            and hope that our hearts will blend.
                            Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
                            And who knows:
                            starting a new journey may not be so hard
                            or maybe it has already begun.
                            There are many worlds,
                            but they

Comment

Happy birthday everyone! I just had mine on the 16th. It was great fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X