Birthdays cont.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthdays cont.

Hmm...the other birthdays thread is archived, so I'll make a new one.

Today is Fay's Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Rachel

It was my birthday on the 13th!

*plays "happy birthday' on a kazoo*

Kazoos are funny. *plays some more*

Comment

Mine's November 9
      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

My birthday was June 10.

I am FINALLY 15!

1/2 a year until my learner's permit! YES!

Happy Birthday Fay!

Happy Birthday everyone, because I am bound to forget to say it later!

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

My B-Day was April 4 and I will not be able to come and visit all the time after July 9 cause then I am flying to Oregon and I might get on at my Aunts house after camping with my Grandparents but I will not be able to make it to the next DD chat so could someone please oh please tell her i said "Dai!" I really wish that I could come but I can't. Oh ya NO ONE LINERS!!!!

Comment

Happy b-day to all you happy people out there!
            This is your birthday song, it isn't very long!
            My b-day be on September 27th. Go Libras.
            The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
            I promise not to funfun anymore
            Be happy cause life is good

Comment

Whar har har! One month until my birthday! No one knows how old I'll be! *maniacal laughter* ...except Angel...and Emily...and Gigo, I think...and anyone who's paid attention to some of my posts...fine...whatever.

Comment

I have no idea if anyone knows how old I am. They probably do. Hehe, or I could just have been SAYING that I'm that old, and I'm actually like 70 or something.

Comment

well my birthday was July 15. and i say i had a good birthday. i wasn't home at all i was camping at the Grams. thank goodness i was away from my parents that weekend. they are the mean to me even during my b-day.

Comment

My birthday is April 16. my sis was born on Septembe 16 which is kinda weird because we're both born on a 16th. I wonder if someone on this site has my bday...

Polie

Meow.
                    From your friendly neighborhood wizard, Poliester.

Comment

My birthday is four months after yours, and a month before your sister's! woah. w00t.

I am no longer 16 going on 17. And I'm definitely not naieve. However, I am 17 (smoewhat) going on 18, but I probably won't take care of you.
                      ;D
                      PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                      Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Poliester said: My birthday is April 16. my sis was born on Septembe 16 which is kinda weird because we're both born on a 16th
                        People with birthdays on the the 16th are so cool. I'm born on May 16th, exactly a month after your birthday. And my little sister was born on May 6th, exactly ten days earlier than me... Taurus are the coolest! XD

Comment

My birthday was yesterday...

It's rather silly, as I had a large birthday party on the previous Friday, which is when I opened all my presents, had cake, and whatnot. Yesterday, I woke up and after about thirty minutes, I thought There's something special about today...what is it?....OH WOW, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Hehe. A couple of my friends came up behind me in the lunch room and started singing happy birthday. It was funny ^^
                          ~~~~~
                          You know when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" Just once, I want to say, "Nope. It's for company. Help yourself. Make yourself comfy. Take your time."

Comment

My birthday is next month (yay WaW for my BD present! ) but I doubt I'll have a birthday party or anything...maybe with luck no one at school will remember my birthday and embarass me with "Happy Birthday" ...
                            *grumbles* I feel so little compared to you guys. Like a preschooler compared to a teen.
                            -Tell me and I may remember; show me and I'll understand; involve me and I'll never forget. Thank you, PM. Your light lives on.

Comment

My brother's bday is Nov 16. Huh. And mine's in a month!!!!!! Less actually. LESS THAN A MONTH!!!!!! Can't wait. I'm SO hoping for Buffy Season 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X