No announcement yet.

ARG... can't wait any longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LUCKY Kaatje!!!!!!!!!!! My bookstore's probably not gonna have it for a while still... Lucky.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• I know what you mean fox

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. heeheeheeheeeeeheeheeheeheeeeeheeheeheeheeeeeheehe eheeheeeee!!!! I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

• wahoooo!! ten pages

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. heeheeheeheeeeeheeheeheeheeeeeheeheeheeheeeeeheehe eheeheeeee!!!! I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

• EVERYONE CHECK THERE NEAREST BARNES AND NOBLE OR SOME BOOKSTORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was there!!!! It was at my bookstore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LA LA LA LA!!!!! I bet it was there cuz the bookstores think their gonna make more money off it cuz of Harry potter. YEA!!!!!!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Heh Heh. That's funny fox! If you ordered it from Amazon though you should be getting it soon I bet.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• Agent M: Yeah, my library has a little display titled 'If you like Harry Potter...' and I found SYWTBAW there! Not for the first time, of course, but...that's not the point.
                Fox: hehe, I'm one of those cases...

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
                Midbies of the forum UNITE!
                Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
                My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                X