No announcement yet.

ARG... can't wait any longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT!?!?!?! Next couple of days!!!??? ACK!! I'm soooooooo ordering from Amazon.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• Dai stiho
      They did say to me the next couple of days, it's been two days already and I've still have not got a e-mailing saying my order has been sent!!!!!!!

-Daz-
      God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• Well, a couple is not neccesarily two...
        T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
        Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Yea well at the most it should only be 4 days. Or something...

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Comment

• I say you should just wait to buy it.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• if that is how long u have to wait, it isn't worth it. I'd go nuts waiting for it when i could just go to the store in october and get it.

" Duct tape, the stuff that holds the universe together."A Wizard Alone by Diane Duane
                - Serena

Comment

• Exactly my point.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

• heh heh, im not taking any chances....i put a reserve on it at bordres..... hey did nayone notice that a wizard's holiday is listed as published in the back flap of SYWTBAW 20 ann?

erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi

THE YW RPG!!!!!!! (forums members only, please....)
                    http://www.avidgamers.com/playroom
                    PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                    Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

• Well it is published isn't it?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

Comment

• Oh poor Fox! *sends Fox a beam of happy* Only 6 and a half days!!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• i know! i can't wait for it to get out!

"Far off, where is the inmost depth beneath the earth;"

-- Homer

Comment

• Hey guys, I suggest calling your local bookstores. My Barnes & Noble had a copy today.

I practically danced out of the store.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X