No announcement yet.

ARG... can't wait any longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still can't get used to the fact that while I'm sitting here sweating and in desperate need of the AC it's winter where you are. Of course theres no snow....... but winter means colder then summer.

*Agent~M*

"Not old enough to love as yet but old enough to die indeed" DW
    "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
    I lost my marbles, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM!!!!!!!
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• *whimpers* WHY MUST IT COME OUT SO LATE!??????? I CAN NOT wait!!!!

*Agent~M*

EVERYONE MUST READ CITY OF THE BEASTS!!!!! (I sound crazy but I don't care)
      "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
      Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
      "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
      *Agent~M*
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "I could live

Comment

• I'm bored. I bet everyone has noticed. Just look at where I'm from: Bordesville. And I'm melting, I live int the state of Meltingland, and I'm sleepy, I live in the United States of Sleepiness.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
        "I could live

Comment

• Ummm... Agent M, you gotta *choice* about waiting?

Besides, you think this is bad, you should try being one of us oldfarts who've been waiting for Door Into Starlight. The last book in the series came out in 1992. And it's all these freaking YW books that are gettin' in the way!
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Uh!!!!! Freaking????? Gettin in the way??!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

• Yeppers, winter down here- though it's actually quite a stunning day today- we've barely had a winter at all this year, which has actually caused a minor power crisis... but then it rained, so it's all good.

Oh, Agent M, don't you mean Boredsville?
              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
              Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
              Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
              Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
              My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
              Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Your right. I'm gonna change that.... It's HOT here HOT. HOT. HOT. Theres a fan blowing right directly next to me it's so hot. *pant pant* The only sanctuary is the T.V. Room. AC!!!!!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• *pats Agent M on shoulder* Go take a cold shower. THEN you'll be cold...
                  T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• Good Idea! Except that I'm going to dinner in a few minutes.....

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

• Take one after dinner (I hope you're not having a roast...
                      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• No.It was pizza. we got back late though. I didn't get to bed until 4:30!!! It is waaaay too hot. My mom even thought of going to a hotel. Instead we are all camping out in the one room with AC.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

• That's a LATE time to eat dinner. Werent; you hungry again by the time you got to bed?

Also: drink lots of fluids.
                          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• We didn't go to dinner that late, we actually got back around 8:00, but it had been a long day, I had gone for a really long bike ride so I went to bed earlier then I normally do. But it was so hot that I couldn't sleep for more then 15 minutes until 4:30.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• Oh, right, right.
                              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Working...
                                X