No announcement yet.

Wizards at War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOh! A song! Could you write the words? I'd like to see what it is, that's cool!

*Agent~M*
    "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
    "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

the joys of music

Iin Life's name, and for Life's sake, I assert that I will employ my Art, looking always to the heart of Time, where all our myriad worlds lie whole...
      Iin Life's name, and for Life's sake, I assert that I will employ my Art, looking always to the heart of Time, where all our myriad worlds lie whole...

Comment

lol. Agent M: want to hear,-- well, read-- more of the song?? sorry but I didnt have time to type it all out as I have to go practice the clarinet for school. I think the song is quite good so far if I do say so myself *grins*. If you notice the first part of the song is kind of life and the second part is the first book kind of, the third part the second book, etc. anyway I have to go I will bbl tho

~*KsSk8er*~
        Hogwarts Dropout
        "Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."- Carl Jung.
        "Don't be afraid to lend a hand. And don't look down!!"
        Dai Stiho
        ~*KsSk8er*~
        "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
        Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

ne way go here:: http://expage.com/lostandfoundband

~*KsSk8er*~
          Hogwarts Dropout
          Dai Stiho
          ~*KsSk8er*~
          "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."

Comment

Those are pretty good lyrics. Wish we knew the tune though...

*Agent~M*
            "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
            "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

thanks!! well, it kinda goes.... uhm.... I'll send you a demo tape....lol.... I'll do something

~*KsSk8er*~
              Hogwarts Dropout
              Dai Stiho
              ~*KsSk8er*~

Comment

Okay... There's a lot of confusion. In reply to someone's question I listed a few books and authors. "The Song of the Lioness" is NOT a song. I'm about to rip hair out of my head right now...

And yes, Diane Duane IS my favorite author.

Wizards at War has got to have Ponch and plenty of neat spells! Ponch does seem a bit werid (I wonder what Ponch is/will do/can do/wants/ect.) and definetly cool! And for me to truly post what I think will happen next... well, I'm still suffering. *pout* I don't have A Wizard's Holiday yet.

-MaThFrEaK
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Skitty: I've read The Song of the Lioness, and I can understand your frustration. But why's it called a song? Alanna doesn't sing in it at all. *is confused*

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Curiosity mauled the cat and left it on the side of the road.

School is hell with flourescent lighting.
                  I will rejoice in the moonlight;
                  I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
                  For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

Comment

*snort* I don't know, but I'd guess: in the olden days, people used to tell story by song, right? So this is meant to be a chronicling of one of the age's greatest Heroes, Alanna the Lioness. I'm betting there are lots of songs about her... anyway, I'm thinking it's just a prettier way of saying "The Story of Alanna."
                    T

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                    --Agent M
                    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I bet you're right, Birdhead. I kinda thought that the first book had a bad title. "First Adventure" Seriously! 'Song of the Lioness" is kinda a good title, but ah well.

-MaThFrEaK
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

That makes more sense.

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Curiosity mauled the cat and left it on the side of the road.

I will rejoice in the moonlight;
                        I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
                        For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

Comment

Fred is here to save the topic. So lets talk about Wizards at War. What do you think results of the book will be?
                          In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Gryphon:
                            I bet you're right, Birdhead. I kinda thought that the first book had a bad title. "First Adventure" Seriously! 'Song of the Lioness" is kinda a good title, but ah well.
                            It has a better title in German. Its called 'Die Schwarze Stadt' (the black city). I like it being called the Song of the Lioness. I have been known to refer to each book as a verse, rather than a book... .

Results of Wizards at War? Dunno, but from what DD says in the podcast, its gonna be awesome! Amazon is saying that its 560 pages long! I am so ordering that from overseas. I wonder if Pulp Fiction could get it in for October 1st...

Alla

Comment

Yeah, I have to agree "The First Adventure" is kind of a bad title for the book. Actually, I've never even told anyone I read those books. It's sort of like my secret guilty pleasure, reading Tamora Pierce books...but anyway...

W@W....I hope it is 560 pages! That'd be so awesome, as it would take longer to finish the book! And I would have something to read for longer than an hour! I don't know what the book will be about besides, you know, the obvious stuff that you find out from the excerpt. I hope the stuff with Ponch is cleared up, as I like Ponch and really want to know what's up with him.

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

TAMORA PIERCE FOREVER, come on guys shes amazing, and i get hassled by my friends for reading them cause of the covers and the author. I dont understand what you guy's problem is with TP, i just dont get it
                                "Absurdity is the spice of life, the little things that always make the one being absurd laugh, and no one else"-me, being serious
                                Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him alight and he's warm for the rest of his life ~ Jingo, by Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
                                X